Your Email Address:

First Name:

Google banned our website!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Google banned our website!

Post by Jimi Stein »

Google suddenly decided to punish our website. OUr site is a community site with people's post.
We were number one for keywords bad breath forum for years....

Now suddenly Google penalized our site and we are around 120 position in Google. In yahoo and msn we are still number 1.

From deeper research, I only think the ban was made manually.
Why else would Google made such a horrid thing?

We offer the most user experience for people with bad breath. But Google decided that scammy sites like Dr Katz and company are better for people than our site. Google basically decided that our site is not offering good content to people with bad breath, possibly because the owner is not a dentist or doctor...

So they decided to just eradicate the site. They just wiped it out from search results.....
You can complain here and make a forum and expose gestapo Google
https://productforums.google.com/forum/ ... webmasters

This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
ttylxman2
Junior
Re: Google banned our website!

Post by ttylxman2 »

Jimi, can you ask them if there is a way to remedy the ban? Perhaps removing all references to "cure" on the website etc. Must be some way.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I think that's what caused that reaction
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Can you guys please write in english and not in spanish please......
I dont know what to do
Can you ttylxman2 rewrite our about page in perfect english and add more stuff to it.....
About me....that I am not a doc just somebody who observed bad breath sufferers thought the years......
We need better about us page, that is one of the new things google observes.....any my english is not perfect......
cure should not be a problem...it is just people opinion...I cant go and edit all these stuff now....it is done.....

Google has manually punished our site and deleted us from search engine.....
He prefers computer hardware forums for bad breath answers than our niche forum....that is how NAZI Google has become...a real Gestapo tool
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Sure, Jimi. Give me a moment I'll PM you the rewrite.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thanks, just make some kind of concocion of my history, been leading this site for 13 years etc, have bad breath myself so I wanted to unite all the people and reveal the truth, about how scammy bad breath experts are etc......how they cheat people, how they lie about 100% cure etc.....

So I united all the sufferers of the world into one website to find the cure. And in fact, many people got cured here but now Google just wants to delete our site from the index and prefers crazy sites like anandtech and various computer site forums before our niche specific site.

It all got my thinking this was done manually, intentionally by spite, cause we raised too many questions and some experts did not like it......
I see no other reasons why would our site be punished....it is a pure white hat site....many people got answers here.....

Google once again suck my dick
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

maybe they saw that an effective and definitive solution to cure halitosis appeared here and those who have business with this problem do not want it to be known.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i just dont get it how the biggest searc engine could put our site to 120 position for bad breath forum suddenly...the main keyword people always found us for nothing.....we did not spam, we always talked about the truth, we always deleted suspicious posters, we gave people the best content and still somehow somebody did not like our website

Google is becoming a real Nazi search engine....there are so many bad stories about Google, how they sold private data or users to large companies.....etc......how they track people unconstitutionally... and more crimes , and in MSN and Yahoo and other serac engines we are still number 1, only in Google we are not a good source for people with bad breath......think about that.....
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Jimi I think it's because of the negative statements you made against the people in the about page. While they may have been truthful it is easy for one of those people to complain to google that you are making false statements about them or their business practices. Essentially you were slandering them without proof. I think it's best we refrain from insulting or calling out the scammers and instead suggest that users not pay for such things all together. There is nobody here I know of who was actually cured through mouth washes or bad breath clinics. Let's just stick with KEEP YOUR MONEY and only read free information.

If we are extremely lucky then Google will acknowledge you took down those statements and will unban badbreathhalitosis from their search results. You may have to let them know to look again.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

look i wrote those slander remards 3 days ago, after I saw what google did to us....before it was just a regular about us page without any slander.......so that was not the reason at all....
ttylxman2
Junior

Post by ttylxman2 »

Then I'm not sure. All we can do is get rid of any references to Katz and other people as well as clean up the boards and add disclaimers to tell people not to follow advice here without consulting a doctor first.

Either it got banned for slander or for giving potentially dangerous medical advice. For instance the thread on rinsing the sinuses out with bleach was pretty alarming I'm sure. As well as taking antibiotics that weren't prescribed etc.

It will be a lot of work and we might have to delete the dangerous suggestions involving bleach and antibiotics as well as enforce rules not to claim one has "cured" themselves but rather is finding relief.

Look here: https://static.googleusercontent.com/me ... elines.pdf
Your Money or Your Life (YMYL) Pages

Some types of pages could potentially impact the future happiness, health, financial stability, or safety of users. We call
such pages “Your Money or Your Life” pages, or YMYL. The following are examples of YMYL pages:

● Medical information pages: webpages that provide advice or information about health, drugs, specific diseases
or conditions, mental health, nutrition, etc.

We have very high Page Quality rating standards for YMYL pages because low quality YMYL pages could potentially
negatively impact users’ happiness, health, financial stability, or safety.
It’s even possible to have everyday expertise in YMYL topics. For example, there are forums and support pages for
people with specific diseases. Sharing personal experience is a form of everyday expertise. Consider
this example
Here, forum participants are telling how long their loved ones lived with liver cancer. This is an example of sharing
personal experiences (in which they are experts), not medical advice. Specific medical information and advice (rather
than descriptions of life experiences) should come from doctors or other health professionals.
Think about the topic of the page. What kind of expertise is required for the page to achieve its purpose well? The
standard for expertise depends on the topic of the page

Basically if you are running a forum with medical advice I think it's important to Google that you moderate content to keep it safe and high quality as well as have disclaimers that the information posted here is not medical advice.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you are right my friend. Can you check pm, I like your about us page but I want you add more things to it, I think it is important to reveal that the bad breath is not solved...and people have wrong picture about it how it is curable etc.....
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

about bleach, it is recommended by California dentist, and dentist in Cali widely recommend using bleach of using as mouthwash in case of periodontitis....(gum disease)

maybe we should put a disclaimer in footer or somewhere?
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

I suspect big pharma and no net neutrality has something to do with this. Smh the effects of no net neutrality are already happening. I hope the change in the about us page reverses this dumb ban
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am still waiting for the rest of the about us page.....it is not finished...i want to add chapter about halitomafia and how they abuse patients.....and what google did to us
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic