Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lonely life, Depressed

Here you can post your personal portfolio for dating like city, age, more about you - put the city in the title so other users can see where you come from
hope4cure
Total Newbie
Lonely life, Depressed

Post by hope4cure »

Hello community, this is my first time posting here. I joined this website since 2 years ago but only for reading posts just in case I could find solutions for my bb, until today i have courage to post this, because i'm so lonely in real life. I've been suffering BB since elementary school as I remember & realized it. I'm 29 years now (been single since born & never dating). I'm girl and I've withdrew myself from world. I've been bullied verbally, abandoned and avoided by my friends during school & college times and it made me having low self esteem. Even my sister doesn't comfortable with my existence. (I'm not close to my family, because of my bb). My family also helpless to help because they don't know how to help.

I've been trying my best to find solutions for my BB but seems no avail. I'm quite fed up with my condition, I cried a lot at night and it made me depressed. Why is it so hard to cure bb. I know to cure bb is not overnight task but sometimes I wish there is miracle for this issues.

My BB is from stomach, as I observed. I have tonsil stones - everytime (but it's often unseen) and hard to clean. I felt it mostly comes up after eating or after eating (rice). I have slow digestion, I often feel tired after eating and hiccup. I ever met doctor and he told me I have dyspepsia. I'm underweight. I'm almost 30 year's old but my weight only 36 kg, height 154 cm. I think I have H.plyori bacteria but I haven't checked yet, because this bb has put dent on my bank account to cure, I'm from middle class family so this bb ruined my financial as well. Also I don't know where to go I hardly trust doctor because they seems doesn't want to help. I've bought probiotics supplement, vitamin D, virgin coconut oil, oral probiotics, baking soda & waterpik. I've extracted my 3 wisdom teeth. Every time I buy something that told on internet to cure BB, hoping that it will work but my BB still persist. I don't know what to do again. 😢

I'm so hopeless about my future, it's hard for me to love myself with this condition, because my existence will make others uncomfortable. As it's natural for human to avoid bad smell. :( I feel like I have no chance to feel relationship in real life. Who's gonna spend rest of life with BB sufferer like me? 😭

Any tips to search partner with this condition or how to have relationship as bad breath sufferer like me. I'm afraid I will never getting married. I'm so scared. But I'm so lonely and I wanna love and be loved back. I wanna feel compassion. I wanna feel complete.

I'm tired of crying every night, pitying my life. I often questioning to God, why would I born in this world if only to live like this. 😢 I feel useless and guilty to my parents. I could not make them proud of me. I really wish there will be miracle for me to have fresh breath. :'(

Thank you very much for reading this post.

Keep strong myself and others who suffers bb.
Warm regards.
Y, Indonesia

crazy4it
Advanced
Re: Lonely life, Depressed

Post by crazy4it »

Hang in there buddy
janet

Post by janet »

Hi dear plz private msg me
badbrlady

Post by badbrlady »

Try to eat less rice see if it helps with the tonsil stones. Try to eat more vegetables (michael pollan wrote a book and he says eat food mostly plants) and keep on trying new inexpensive cures. There are bad breath sufferers here who are in a relationship.
My boyfriend accepts it. But i never speak in his face in the morning (morningbreath) actually i always avoid talking in his face. But ofcourse he already smelled that i have bb. He still loves me and still wants to kiss. I have tonsilstones too esp when i eat cheese. Meat makes my breath stink even worse. Esp beef. Eating apples and carrots helps me and also gargling with bakingsoda. And drinking water and keeping my throat wet. I have gerd (reflux) so i have to eat small meals.
Try to gain weight and dont give up !!!
buddi
Junior

Post by buddi »

Did u consider removing the tonsils wen u r sure they have stones?
Tonsil stones contribute to a very bad breath
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
gordon884
Total Newbie

Post by gordon884 »

Very sad to read how you suffer, but I think you are on a right way to cure, definitely check for H.pylori, it often causes GERD and that may trigger tonsil stones, sinusitis and therefore bad breath. Also you can check for helminths if you have digestive and weight problems, they might be the reason.
hope4cure
Total Newbie

Post by hope4cure »

badbrlady wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:04 pm Try to eat less rice see if it helps with the tonsil stones. Try to eat more vegetables (michael pollan wrote a book and he says eat food mostly plants) and keep on trying new inexpensive cures. There are bad breath sufferers here who are in a relationship.
My boyfriend accepts it. But i never speak in his face in the morning (morningbreath) actually i always avoid talking in his face. But ofcourse he already smelled that i have bb. He still loves me and still wants to kiss. I have tonsilstones too esp when i eat cheese. Meat makes my breath stink even worse. Esp beef. Eating apples and carrots helps me and also gargling with bakingsoda. And drinking water and keeping my throat wet. I have gerd (reflux) so i have to eat small meals.
Try to gain weight and dont give up !!!
Thank you for courage words, I'm still trying new things to reduce BB and to make my condition better. (I'm currently taking liquid chlorophyll, herbal supplement). Trying my best and be positive thinking about life. About my weight it's genetic apparently because my mom also petite. I'm currently trying to cure my digestive problem with herbal supplement. ☺
hope4cure
Total Newbie

Post by hope4cure »

buddi wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:09 pm Did u consider removing the tonsils wen u r sure they have stones?

Not yet. I don't want to remove my tonsil stones because my body might need it. I hope someday there will be a way to cure BB without remove the tonsils. I'm just trying to clean my mouth with waterpik, taking chlorophyll, herbal supplement so it will not cause tonsil stones in throat. ☺
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

hope4cure wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:28 am
buddi wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:09 pm Did u consider removing the tonsils wen u r sure they have stones?

Not yet. I don't want to remove my tonsil stones because my body might need it. I hope someday there will be a way to cure BB without remove the tonsils. I'm just trying to clean my mouth with waterpik, taking chlorophyll, herbal supplement so it will not cause tonsil stones in throat. ☺
Hi you absolutely do not need your tonsils. Can you explain further why you think you need them? You have tonsil stones, this is one of the most known causes of bad breath. Herbal remedies and waterpik won't be as effective as just removing the source of the problem. Please remove your tonsils and go from there.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:43 pm
hope4cure wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:28 am

Hi you absolutely do not need your tonsils. Can you explain further why you think you need them? You have tonsil stones, this is one of the most known causes of bad breath. Herbal remedies and waterpik won't be as effective as just removing the source of the problem. Please remove your tonsils and go from there.
Maybe you will see in the link belong that they have their function. Nothing in our body is useless. Tonsils is giving a sign that something is wrong. Like BB is giving everybody sign.

If you stop eating cheese, milk, thus dairy product you will have less tonsils stone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livesc ... nsils.html
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

Why would you want to have less tonsil stones by limiting dairy, when you could have none by removing your tonsils lol. I understand we don't all agree on surgery especially since the surgery doesn't always work. But she already got her wisdom teeth out so why not this too? I personally remember seeing only 3 tonsil stones ever and I still got my tonsils out. Because I was willing to do anything to fix the bad breath. The surgery didn't work for me because the problem wasn't/isn't my tonsils. But the original poster here is getting regular stones so I think it would be good to address the tonsils first. Especially because she's had bb since she was a child so who knows what stubborn bacteria is in there. Bacteria I don't think a waterpik will remove.

Your argument is that tonsils protect you from throat infection? Who gives a f*ck if that means your quality of life is low and you can't even talk to your own family lol. To each their own though. It's a personal decision
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

hope4cure wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:19 pm Hello community, this is my first time posting here. I joined this website since 2 years ago but only for reading posts just in case I could find solutions for my bb, until today i have courage to post this, because i'm so lonely in real life. I've been suffering BB since elementary school as I remember & realized it. I'm 29 years now (been single since born & never dating). I'm girl and I've withdrew myself from world. I've been bullied verbally, abandoned and avoided by my friends during school & college times and it made me having low self esteem. Even my sister doesn't comfortable with my existence. (I'm not close to my family, because of my bb). My family also helpless to help because they don't know how to help.

I've been trying my best to find solutions for my BB but seems no avail. I'm quite fed up with my condition, I cried a lot at night and it made me depressed. Why is it so hard to cure bb. I know to cure bb is not overnight task but sometimes I wish there is miracle for this issues.

My BB is from stomach, as I observed. I have tonsil stones - everytime (but it's often unseen) and hard to clean. I felt it mostly comes up after eating or after eating (rice). I have slow digestion, I often feel tired after eating and hiccup. I ever met doctor and he told me I have dyspepsia. I'm underweight. I'm almost 30 year's old but my weight only 36 kg, height 154 cm. I think I have H.plyori bacteria but I haven't checked yet, because this bb has put dent on my bank account to cure, I'm from middle class family so this bb ruined my financial as well. Also I don't know where to go I hardly trust doctor because they seems doesn't want to help. I've bought probiotics supplement, vitamin D, virgin coconut oil, oral probiotics, baking soda & waterpik. I've extracted my 3 wisdom teeth. Every time I buy something that told on internet to cure BB, hoping that it will work but my BB still persist. I don't know what to do again. 😢

I'm so hopeless about my future, it's hard for me to love myself with this condition, because my existence will make others uncomfortable. As it's natural for human to avoid bad smell. :( I feel like I have no chance to feel relationship in real life. Who's gonna spend rest of life with BB sufferer like me? 😭

Any tips to search partner with this condition or how to have relationship as bad breath sufferer like me. I'm afraid I will never getting married. I'm so scared. But I'm so lonely and I wanna love and be loved back. I wanna feel compassion. I wanna feel complete.

I'm tired of crying every night, pitying my life. I often questioning to God, why would I born in this world if only to live like this. 😢 I feel useless and guilty to my parents. I could not make them proud of me. I really wish there will be miracle for me to have fresh breath. :'(

Thank you very much for reading this post.

Keep strong myself and others who suffers bb.
Warm regards.
Y, Indonesia
Keep strong.. Don't forget ways pray
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

my girlfriend had tonsils stones....she told me once she squeezed them they smelled awfull......but she never had bad breath, always freash breath.......she never smelled....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so dong invasive surgery......I dont know.....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic