Your Email Address:

First Name:

They said: they can't smell nothing but..

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
Gluten-free
Advanced

They said: they can't smell nothing but..

Post by Gluten-free »

I was speaking to a couple of people in a room, about my problem, because they are saying that I am very close that I am not being friendly, that people need to be friendly. I said: how can I try to have contact with people if I have bad breath. And you guys are talking about me and avoid to speaks to me? They said: they can't smell anything that it's in my head. After 15 minuut speaking one of them couldn't stand it anymore and took a tissue paper and blow his nose.

Now, who is lying and who is crazy? 🤣🤣🤣.

These people that are faking and lying about it, are sowing to reap in the future. This is so cruel that you are trying to let some think that they are crazy, because you are lying "not to harm them". Lying so you don't let me feel rejected but make me feel like crazy? 😡😡😡🤬🤬 It makes me so mad, but I know I have it because I can smell it myself.

This is turning me into a heartless people. I am not even see people like my friend anymore. I don't feel the need to speak or interact with people anymore. Now, I started to reject people that want to be close to me. I don't like hypocrite. I like people that are being real, because they can be rud but you can't say they are fake.