Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried Detoxic?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
harvestor
Has anyone tried Detoxic?

Post by harvestor »

It claims to cure parasites and halitosis, relatively famous (by the users)/infamous (by the doctors, but what do they know about bad breath?) in my country but no reviews in the US. It's from russian so it's hard to find authentic information

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?

Post by hopelessone »

Never heard of it. Are there any reviews about it?
“Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It’s beyond me.” ~Zora Neale Hurston
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

guys don't try anything you find on the internet, be careful
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

I think Jimi meant don't try EVERYTHING you find on the internet. Also if you're referring to a detox then yes I have heard of that even on here. Just type it in the search box on the site and stuff should pop up.
harvestor

Post by harvestor »

Here it is. The number of customer reviews is relatively through the roof (probably because of the big sale, I don't know)
https://imgur.com/a/AFWmqtW

Edit: on second look, most if not all of the reviews were committed without even having purchased or used the product. They use the review section as Ask&Answer section while rating 5-star (the same as other online shopping websites, the ratings are almost never about the product quality).
Yup, that's how dumb my country is. That's why I asked for US reviews
Kd1994 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:38 am I think Jimi meant don't try EVERYTHING you find on the internet. Also if you're referring to a detox then yes I have heard of that even on here. Just type it in the search box on the site and stuff should pop up.
It's "detoxic". With that searched, there were only three guys asking the same question without an answer
harvestor

Post by harvestor »

I browsed through them and there were three reviews claiming it cured their halitosis (of course they could be fake so take it with a grain of salt), and some other reviews claiming it cured their other diseases (maybe placebo)

Well if you're desperate enough...
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

Human parasites could be the cause of Halitosis. Here is the link: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamape ... cle/203960
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic