Your Email Address:

First Name:

My personal story. (In desperate need of advice)!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
Rhino123
Re: My personal story. (In desperate need of advice)!!

Post by Rhino123 »

Kd1994 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:53 am Hm I think you're right. It sounds like Your problem might lie more in throat/ lungs. Have you gotten them examined? I know I know doctors suck though. Also could be a combo of 1 and 2. You stated.

Don't let this make you a hermit please. You're 20. Please mask it in the meantime with whatever you can as you continue to research your issues and go live life. You can't get this time back. Don't let this make you let life pass you by. You'll regret it. I'm sure you're awesome. We're all searching. It's pretty hard but try to get some enjoyment out of life WHILE you're searching for answers. It's pretty darn possible.
Thank you for the kind advice, without a doubt i am dealing with this horribly (avoiding all social interaction and constantly in my bedroom) and i need to change my mindset and atleast try somehow to live normally whilst still researching.

Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

Thank you for the kind advice, without a doubt i am dealing with this horribly (avoiding all social interaction and constantly in my bedroom) and i need to change my mindset and atleast try somehow to live normally whilst still researching.
[/quote]

Its so much easier said than done i know but you gotta get out of that room. Do things/go places you love. Yes leading a normal life is still very possible. Many people on here do it. They are also in relationships. People can and will overlook your issue and like/love you for who you are. In the meantime u just keep looking for the solution but try not to obsess too much about it.
Rhino123

Post by Rhino123 »

Kd1994 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:50 am Thank you for the kind advice, without a doubt i am dealing with this horribly (avoiding all social interaction and constantly in my bedroom) and i need to change my mindset and atleast try somehow to live normally whilst still researching.
Its so much easier said than done i know but you gotta get out of that room. Do things/go places you love. Yes leading a normal life is still very possible. Many people on here do it. They are also in relationships. People can and will overlook your issue and like/love you for who you are. In the meantime u just keep looking for the solution but try not to obsess too much about it.
[/quote]

Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

I was halfway drunk writing that last one. Haha. Where r u from?
Rhino123

Post by Rhino123 »

Kd1994 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 am I was halfway drunk writing that last one. Haha. Where r u from?
Lol, I'm from the UK. And you?
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

Rhino123 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:45 pm
Kd1994 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 am I was halfway drunk writing that last one. Haha. Where r u from?
Lol, I'm from the UK. And you?
I live in NY. I'm currently 25.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic