Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tongue licking test is not reliable

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
harvestor
Tongue licking test is not reliable

Post by harvestor »

I have seen many people whose licking smell traveled much farther than mine, yet I didn't smell anything when they were talking and they don't have bb (confirmed by them talking to other people just fine)
Not to mention I was measured by a halimeter and I was not in the (oral) bb threshold (if that machine was to be accurate)

In my life, I have only met one person (a girl) who has bb. Her breath smelled when talking even with gum. I should have made her acquaintance

Kd1994
Re: Tongue licking test is not reliable

Post by Kd1994 »

Yea it really isn't. I thought the sticking your finger in the back of your tounge and doing a rub and smelling was a good test but I'm not so sure now because when it smelled like nothing my sister told me my breath stunk so I'm sort of lost on what's a good test that can be done by yourself.
Sadlife

Post by Sadlife »

Hi there. I've forgot how to post a new topic, so I am writing here. Pls don't mind. I just want to know if anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R Meneth from Michigan? He claimed that he is bb expert that cured thousands of bb sufferers from all over the world. 100% with no failure.should I give it a try? :-k Thanks for ur opinion in advance.
Last edited by Sadlife on Sat May 25, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kd1994

Post by Kd1994 »

Sadlife wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 am Hi there. I've forgot how to open a new topic, so I am writing here. Pls don't mind. I just want to know if anyone of u ever heard of Dr Joseph R Meneth from Michigan? He claimed that he is bb expert that cured thousands of bb sufferers from all over the world. 100% with no failure.should I give it a try? :-k Thanks for ur opinion in advance.
I had forgotten how to post to. Look here under New Post.
app.php/help/faq#f2r0
It tells you how.

I have never heard of this doctor I hope you can post your question so we can see if anyone else has.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Yeah the test doesnt say much
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic