Your Email Address:

First Name:

What do you do for a living?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
harvestor
What do you do for a living?

Post by harvestor »

I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable

Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde

Swell

Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by Swell »

I was a cashier for two years,it was awful. I got reactions all the time, my coworkers would make fun of me for it, too. I have now switched into the clothing department. I just fold clothes day. I don’t deal with the public as much, so I’m a lot happier.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

harvestor wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 am I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable

Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde
What do u do online to make money?
harvestor

Post by harvestor »

christina wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:23 pm What do u do online to make money?
Something like investment
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

harvestor wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 am I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable

Same for me. I have a skill that can work online, but I'm a little lazy to work now. I'm surviving fine on my savings for now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic