Your Email Address:

First Name:

Nasal bb! Post nasal drip, sinus infections

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
loveyourswlf

Nasal bb! Post nasal drip, sinus infections

Post by loveyourswlf »

I’ve been learning more and more about bb and nasal bb. I no longer have bb but I love helping others as much as I can. And I also love researching more on this topic! And I just found a whole lot of interesting Information.

If you have post nasal drip, sinus infections, candida overgrowth (you know mostly if you have a white coated tongue), Yeast infections etc. And you cant get rid of it, You have copper toxicity!!!
“Copper is critical for aerobic metabolism, so a copper imbalances allows fungal organisms to thrive in the body and must be corrected to reduce these infections, in most cases. This is why some people simply cannot get rid of candida albicans or chronic yeast, parasitic infections, sinus infections and others.” https://myersdetox.com/copper-toxicity-syndrome/

No matter how many antibiotics you take or go to ENTs. Nothing will work unless you detox from the copper (easier said than done). Copper is in so many things like food (high copper foods like chocolate, avocado), your living area could have copper pipes, if your utensils are copper don’t use them any longer! If your scraping your tongue with a copper tongue scraper switch to something else!!