Your Email Address:

First Name:

Please help!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Lola786
Total Newbie
Please help!

Post by Lola786 »

I I have been suffering from Halitosis since i was very young (around 5). This his effected my self esteem tremendously, my parents took me to doctor appointments, dentist’s etc however nothing could be done. I have thought maybe it’s something i am allergic to however i highly doubt that. when i was in school i could control and mask the smell with chewing gum so i never had anyone say anything about my breath. However, now that i am 22 it has got to the point that chewing gum doesn’t help. I am quiet embarrassed to go the the doctor and tell them about this so i have suffered in silence for so long. I have noticed my teeth and gums and perfectly healthy as my dentist has told me. However, the smell is definitely coming from my nose and back of my throat. When i take a big gulp of air i can almost taste that smell from the back of my throat. The doctor has looked at my nose and said my nasal passaged are very inflamed so i don’t know if this information is significant. She gave me nasal spray to use for a month that helped a little with the smell but yet again the smell is still there. Please if you have ever had this issue or know what i am talking about please comment/reply back. my saliva smells really bad from the back of my tongue but the salive on my teeth smells fine. I’m so confused please help.

harvestor
Re: Please help!

Post by harvestor »

I'm sorry
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Do a allergy test to see if you are allergic to something and ask the ENT to remove the sinus.
loveyourswlf

Post by loveyourswlf »

if your sinuses are inflamed the root cause of that is because your gut is inflamed as well! Inflammation in the gut can cause a ton of issues throughout the whole body. The doctors can give you all the sprays in the world and medication but there will still be a smell if you don’t heal your gut!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic