Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath during nose surgery.

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Bad breath during nose surgery.

Post by Gluten-free »

Today, I had a nose surgery because I suffer from nose congestion and I snore because of that. I wasn't allow to eat nothing before surgery. I fasted for 16 hour. My bad breath was off, It was very embarrassing speaking to the nurse. But I survive the embarrass moment.

I think there is something very off with my GI system. Sometimes I pass gas without knowing it. Like today every movement I did, I pass gas. I noticed it, when they robe there notice. But I wasn't talking, just when I was going to sit.

I really need to detox my GI tract. I really want someone to help me fast for a long periode to detox. I don't have the money to pay a fasting centre and I don't have the discipline to do that.

Went I am fasting it reveal how bad my breath really is.

There was people in the same room as me and they also was fasting, but they didn't had bad breath. I was alone amount them, to show it wasn't normal to smell like that in a short periode of fast.

Now after eating my breath is very mild, but it isn't fresh.

Guys don't be mad, this is therapeutic for me. Because no body understand me it feels like somebody is listening.

I even ashame to go to a therapist or he or she must do a session with me on the phone.

Did some of you took a bacteria test? I don't know what to say to my doctor so they can take a sample test of my mouth/saliva to see what is off. I ask here but she brushed it off in the conversation.

I am tired to be embarrass every time. I know that you guys feel this also.

I feel if I don't conquer this that my life will be over, hiding in a house without nobody to talk to of have fun with it.

That feeling that nobody wants to be around to you or speaks to you is very hard. I feel like walking dead, with all my dreams on hold. Waiting for a miracle, to break free.

It sucks when you are not wealty enough to pay for private test.

harvestor
Re: Bad breath during nose surgery.

Post by harvestor »

Was the surgery FESS (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery)? I'm contemplating one too as the drugs didn't help at all
Please report if your bb decreases after some time.

Currently I've lost my appetite so fasting is relatively easy

Extra note: this may sound extraordinarily disgusting, but try sticking your finger into your poop, and see how the smell lingers even after multiple thorough washing with soaps, the more persistent the smell the worse your bb is
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

harvestor wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:35 am Was the surgery FESS (Functional endoscopic sinus surgery)? I'm contemplating one too as the drugs didn't help at all
Please report if your bb decreases after some time.

Currently I've lost my appetite so fasting is relatively easy

Extra note: this may sound extraordinarily disgusting, but try sticking your finger into your poop, and see how the smell lingers even after multiple thorough washing with soaps, the more persistent the smell the worse your bb is
It was a turbinate reduction surgery, because I always have nose congestion when I sleep. And it makes me sleep with my mouth open and it give me dry mounth, makes me snore.

I don't have to stick my finger in my poop. My poop smells bad enough to know. I can't take a poop without taking a shower after that. If I don't wash myself my body will smell poop tge whole time, very disgusting. First it wasn't so, it change since I have bad breath.

You can read the book of Paul Bragg about the Miracle of Fasting. You will know how it can heal anything and detox. Search for Paul Bragg on this site you will find my post about that.
salehia802

Post by salehia802 »

Hi
The main reason of BB is phlegm. It has symptoms.One is gas. To solve your BB do what eliminate extra phlegm in your body. Try ujjayi breath. Do 40 days water fasting if you are able to do it of course. It's really helpful and effective for every disease.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic