Your Email Address:

First Name:

Unsure and helpless

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
anxioushopeless
Total Newbie
Unsure and helpless

Post by anxioushopeless »

I’ve asked several people now if my breath smell and they all say no. I even went through the humiliating process of asking my coworkers if I smell and they all say they can’t smell anything but completely avoid walking past my desk and are constantly groaning whenever I speak. This is making me insane. I even think my breath has gotten to nasal level because my new coworker who sits next to me makes me so uncomfortable I start breathing weird. And because of that, the smell comes out through my nose. I’m so stressed out and I wish I could get an answer as to whether my breath smells or not. This is torture.

Gluten-free
Advanced

Re: Unsure and helpless

Post by Gluten-free »

I understand your worry and problem. I went through it, like you are going through. My ex colleagues also said: they can't smell anything, but will laughed and avoided me like a plague.

Now, I understand that everybody do that even my ex best friend did that to me. Because of this situation, I don't have any contact anymore. Because I can stand hypocrisy.

It is hard. But you can trust your nose, you will smell it yourself. Blow in your hand, if you smell something, you have it. Or blow with your
mouth open in the direction of your nose.

Good luck.
CherreBelle

Post by CherreBelle »

I could never smell my own breath but I always heard the reactions and gossiping afterwards. If it’s nasal, it’s even worse because even with your mouth closed people will still say you smell like shit. I’ve lost my well paying job and the respect of nearly everyone I had in my life prior to this issue. It feels good to know who really genuinely gives a crap about you but I miss normal human interaction so bad.
anxioushopeless
Total Newbie

Gluten-free wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:23 pm I understand your worry and problem. I went through it, like you are going through. My ex colleagues also said: they can't smell anything, but will laughed and avoided me like a plague.

Now, I understand that everybody do that even my ex best friend did that to me. Because of this situation, I don't have any contact anymore. Because I can stand hypocrisy.

It is hard. But you can trust your nose, you will smell it yourself. Blow in your hand, if you smell something, you have it. Or blow with your

Good luck.
I wonder what it is that makes people want to lie? I feel like if you’re going to do all those things to show someone their breath smells you may as well tell them. I’ve come across people with this issue even before I had this problem and i’ve Never reacted to people the way they react to me. I just find it so rude.
anxioushopeless
Total Newbie

CherreBelle wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:28 am I could never smell my own breath but I always heard the reactions and gossiping afterwards. If it’s nasal, it’s even worse because even with your mouth closed people will still say you smell like shit. I’ve lost my well paying job and the respect of nearly everyone I had in my life prior to this issue. It feels good to know who really genuinely gives a crap about you but I miss normal human interaction so bad.
Yeah I can’t smell my own but ever since it became nasal sometimes, I can now smell it. But it’s not nasal all the time. I’m tired of hiding. Life is getting really hard and I have a daughter. I don’t want her growing up with insecurities or feeling embarrassed by her mother. I’m so young. I’m only 28. I can’t go the rest of my life like this. Doctor’s and everyone are telling me it’s in my head but how can that be? I have so many aspirations but this issue has held me back for almost 7years. I’m over it and I’m so sad it won’t just go away. It’s humiliating for people to assume I lack in hygiene when it’s farther from the truth. I used to work in the dental field and this one girl came in with a mouth full of plaque, tongue coated and admitted she doesn’t brush everyday. Her breath did not smell one bit! But there I was making on like my fourth piece of gum. It’s just disheartening. Why did I have to have this problem when others who have bad hygiene, do not?
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

anxioushopeless wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:32 pm
Gluten-free wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:23 pm I understand your worry and problem. I went through it, like you are going through. My ex colleagues also said: they can't smell anything, but will laughed and avoided me like a plague.

Good luck.
I wonder what it is that makes people want to lie? I feel like if you’re going to do all those things to show someone their breath smells you may as well tell them. I’ve come across people with this issue even before I had this problem and i’ve Never reacted to people the way they react to me. I just find it so rude.
Some people don't want to "hurt" your feelings, but are glad when they can feel better then others. Because they have low self-esteem.

Did you try candida diet/keto diet with green veggies? Combine that with 24 four to 36 hours water fast every week. Till you detox your system. We need to detox from sugar and everything that can feed bacteria.

Read my post about Paul Bragg's book about water fasting. I am eating keto and veggies and doing water fast to detox till I see a different.

Remember when you are detoxing you will smell worse, but we need to go there to achieve freedom.
anxioushopeless
Total Newbie

Gluten-free wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:37 pm
anxioushopeless wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Good luck.
Some people don't want to "hurt" your feelings, but are glad when they can feel better then others. Because they have low self-esteem.

Did you try candida diet/keto diet with green veggies? Combine that with 24 four to 36 hours water fast every week. Till you detox your system. We need to detox from sugar and everything that can feed bacteria.

Read my post about Paul Bragg's book about water fasting. I am eating keto and veggies and doing water fast to detox till I see a different.

Remember when you are detoxing you will smell worse, but we need to go there to achieve freedom.
That’s what I am afraid. Smelling worse before it smells better. Where can I find your post? Forgive me, I am new to actually posting on the site. Have been a reader for years though. I kind of assumed I had a candida issue because of the white coated tongue. I also suffer from post nasal drip and acid reflux.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

Paul Bragg wrote about someone that had horrible bad breath and body odor that was cure in 1 year by doing 7 to 10 days of water fast 4 times a year. With weekly 36 hour of water fast. He adjust the refine sugar product with whole plant based product. Combine with brisk walk everyday. We need animal proteine to live. I will still eat my animal protiene without milk and sugar.

Vegan diet is harmfull for our body. You can listen to ex vegan story on youtube to find out. That's why I am combining candida diet/ keto diet, with green veggies, with water fasting.

In this link you can read about the story on page 83 till 86 from the book, not from the pdf.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/wp-co ... asting.pdf
space
Advanced

Post by space »

May I add, if you gonna do waterfast, please make sure you are counting properly your "fasting" hours. Fasting starts only after 4-6 hours after your last meal. So if your last meal was dinner at 7 pm, fasting only starts at around midnight, thats when you will start counting. I was wrong the last time about autophagy (this is the phase you need to reach for removing toxins). Some say you need at least 3 days to activate it, some say earlier than that. My understanding now is like this: total hours of not eating (only drinking water to avoid headache, plus flush out toxins), minus 5 hours for digesting last meal, minus 16 hours (they say you need to reach at least 16 hours).

To simplify, total hours of not eating minus 5 = hours of fasting. For autophagy, total hours of not eating, minus 5, then minus 16 = approx hours in autophagy.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

anxioushopeless wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 pm I’ve asked several people now if my breath smell and they all say no
Ask a kid or a toddler and they will tell you the truth.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

anxioushopeless wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:32 pm I wonder what it is that makes people want to lie? I feel like if you’re going to do all those things to show someone their breath smells you may as well tell them. I’ve come across people with this issue even before I had this problem and i’ve Never reacted to people the way they react to me. I just find it so rude.
It is more socially acceptable to talk behind someone's back than tell them in the face.
badbrlady

Post by badbrlady »

I am interested in fasting. Intermittent. I want to loose weight, i have acid reflux and my breath has gotten worse ! People are offering me candy and water. I need to not chew gum, because when i do that i exhale when chewing and they smell my breath ! Smint is better or drinking lots of water.
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

Very relatable
CherreBelle wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:28 am I could never smell my own breath but I always heard the reactions and gossiping afterwards. If it’s nasal, it’s even worse because even with your mouth closed people will still say you smell like shit. I’ve lost my well paying job and the respect of nearly everyone I had in my life prior to this issue. It feels good to know who really genuinely gives a crap about you but I miss normal human interaction so bad.
Swansea
Total Newbie

Post by Swansea »

Couldnt agree more - it’s so disheartening when your best friends lie to you. Living in constant fear and distrust.
I don’t feel like living anymore and I’m 27, wish things were different.
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

Haha, true, they would loudly voice their opinions even if not asked :mrgreen:
Been called shitlady, aunt of shit and “you smell gross” :mrgreen: whereas the adults even if asked would play the social game of fake politeness (so it’s pointless to even try). Though some adults say the suggestive remarks to face too, but those have sadistic intentions :x
KL123 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:24 am
anxioushopeless wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 pm I’ve asked several people now if my breath smell and they all say no
Ask a kid or a toddler and they will tell you the truth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic