Your Email Address:

First Name:

Dr

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
Jaim618

Dr

Post by Jaim618 »

Which Dr would you see for Type 4 BB?

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Dr

Post by Jimi Stein »

not even one...keep away and save your money....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jaim618

Post by Jaim618 »

So how do I know that’s what I have? Dentist thinks my mouth is healthy. Gastro says I’m fine, ENT says I’m fine. What helps for type 4?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

from my knowleddge, nobody reported back that an ent or gastro cured him....we gone through these checks ourselves and always they are clueless.....so if you are paying for it I would not spend money on it
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Jaim618

Post by Jaim618 »

So basically if you have type 4 there is nothing you can do?
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:30 am from my knowleddge, nobody reported back that an ent or gastro cured him....we gone through these checks ourselves and always they are clueless.....so if you are paying for it I would not spend money on it
Good point.
bb free)
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

If you guys live in U.S.A. and have money to go to a doctor, why don't you guys go to a fasting clinic that will help you detox by water fasting. If I was there I would go.

There is a water fasting clinic name TrueNorth Health Center check it out.

I think like that, because I can't do more that 3 day water fast. Its hard. But when you are under supervision they won't give you food.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Supervised water fasting is rather expensive, we are talking 5 grand at least, and I doubt it is covered by medical insurance since it's not a medical procedure.
bb free)
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

mauricio wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:30 am Supervised water fasting is rather expensive, we are talking 5 grand at least, and I doubt it is covered by medical insurance since it's not a medical procedure.
You are right it might be expensive. You don't know maybe there someone that can pay it.

Water fasting is still hard for me. I did 22 hour water fast yesterday. Cravings was like come one give up.

I will still keep trying, because there is no other way around.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gluten-free wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:50 pm If you guys live in U.S.A. and have money to go to a doctor, why don't you guys go to a fasting clinic that will help you detox by water fasting. If I was there I would go.

I think like that, because I can't do more that 3 day water fast. Its hard. But when you are under supervision they won't give you food.
Logically speaking, even if you are fully detoxed after water fasting and your bad breath is gone, I am 110% sure it will only be temporary.
Soon as you start eating regular food, the bad breath will come back due to our genetic disorder.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

KL123 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:01 am
Gluten-free wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:50 pm If you guys live in U.S.A. and have money to go to a doctor, why don't you guys go to a fasting clinic that will help you detox by water fasting. If I was there I would go.

Logically speaking, even if you are fully detoxed after water fasting and your bad breath is gone, I am 110% sure it will only be temporary.
Soon as you start eating regular food, the bad breath will come back due to our genetic disorder.
True! I ate raw fruits and vegetables for 1 week then water fasted for another week. My breath was so fresh during water fasting and I can speak face to face to anyone but when the time i started eating normal food BB came back. I lost 5 kgs in 2 weeks and most of my friends were asking me if was sick. Hard to sustain the water fasting but i will try eating raw vegetables and fruits only for 2 months or longer.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

ineedcure wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:36 am
KL123 wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:01 am

True! I ate raw fruits and vegetables for 1 week then water fasted for another week. My breath was so fresh during water fasting and I can speak face to face to anyone but when the time i started eating normal food BB came back. I lost 5 kgs in 2 weeks and most of my friends were asking me if was sick. Hard to sustain the water fasting but i will try eating raw vegetables and fruits only for 2 months or longer.
If we could find a good source of protein that is low on creating sulfur based gases then it may help. I am doing some research to see what is worse, lentils or black eyed peas or perhaps take some off the shelf plant based protein shakes or powder?
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

I firmly believe we have parasite in our body, and that is the cause of our problem. We are just ignorant. I didn't had Bad breath 4 years ago. I was singing, dancing and was accepted by everybody. Then suddenly bb came like a thief in the night. I lost everything due to this situation.

On sunday I will start my low carb diet and parasite cleanse for 13 days. I will write my experience.

This is the post that I wrote but everybody brush it of like I was crazy.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593

One woman did a 40 days water fast and on day 38 she pass a parasite.

https://youtu.be/Ko-QxuItJEs

We don't need to fast to kill them. We just need to take 3 supplements to kill them.

Wormwood, Black Walnut and Glove.

Search on Google for further info.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gluten-free wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:04 pm I firmly believe we have parasite in our body, and that is the cause of our problem. We are just ignorant. I didn't had Bad breath 4 years ago. I was singing, dancing and was accepted by everybody. Then suddenly bb came like a thief in the night. I lost everything due to this situation.

On sunday I will start my low carb diet and parasite cleanse for 13 days. I will write my experience.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593

We don't need to fast to kill them. We just need to take 3 supplements to kill them.

There may be a few different type of BB categories and thus a relief remedy may vary from case to case. Your case may be different from many of us.

The problem many of us suffer ("chronic halitosis") usually starts at the ages of roughly between 10 to 15 years. This is where certain hormones get active in our system and the genetic mutation in certain hormones results in severe and continuous bad breath. Search "SELENBP1 bad breath" to read up on the research studies.
Many of us, have this problem common among some family members too.
And trust me, we have done lots of testing to identify all kinds of potential causes. From ENT to GI to Dentist to General Practitioner to Homeopathy to Chinese medicine to African black witch voodoo to hypnotism to ancient Indian "hakeem" to native American remedies to water fasting to all vegan diet to internal cleansing and whatnot.
None of these efforts are even remotely close to fixing a genetic problem.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

KL123 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:07 pm
Gluten-free wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:04 pm I firmly believe we have parasite in our body, and that is the cause of our problem. We are just ignorant. I didn't had Bad breath 4 years ago. I was singing, dancing and was accepted by everybody. Then suddenly bb came like a thief in the night. I lost everything due to this situation.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593

There may be a few different type of BB categories and thus a relief remedy may vary from case to case. Your case may be different from many of us.

The problem many of us suffer ("chronic halitosis") usually starts at the ages of roughly between 10 to 15 years. This is where certain hormones get active in our system and the genetic mutation in certain hormones results in severe and continuous bad breath. Search "SELENBP1 bad breath" to read up on the research studies.
Many of us, have this problem common among some family members too.
And trust me, we have done lots of testing to identify all kinds of potential causes. From ENT to GI to Dentist to General Practitioner to Homeopathy to Chinese medicine to African black witch voodoo to hypnotism to ancient Indian "hakeem" to native American remedies to water fasting to all vegan diet to internal cleansing and whatnot.
None of these efforts are even remotely close to fixing a genetic problem.
Why don't you try elimination diet? Grain free, Dairy free, fruits free, and all type of sugar free.

Thus Keto diet or low carb diet. Drinking 2 or 3 litre a day, without cheating for at least 6 months.

And give your life to the Lord Jesus you need hope, you sound so negative, He can lead you into all truth. Seek a Holy Spirit fill church or a five fold ministry church. The other type of denomination it's just plain rubbish.

Everybody on this site need the Lord Jesus. Yes, everybody. A personal relationship with Lord will set you free. He shall teach you what to do. And you will have peace in the midst of tribulation. He is the way and the truth. Other way shall lead you to hell.

In my case He showed me I need to do a parasite cleanse and a prolonged water fast. Prayer and fasting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic