Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
redboy

Re: 100% CURED

Post by redboy »

Update about using the Aloe vera capsule/gel, yes it work to me i took it at night together with Probiotic. I need it, my bad breath is very strong because of my meds and. I am still drinking the Aloe vera juice half cup in the morning and cup at noon, then the Aloe vera capsule and probiotic at night one to two hours after i took my meds. I always try the cheapest one so I always go to Walmart and it's just walking distance from my house.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-valle ... t/10316845

iismail

Post by iismail »

@redboy,
Did you try stop drinking for a while and see if BB comes back?
Helpus

Post by Helpus »

Doesnt work for me,makes my odour worse,tongue goes orange/yellowish colour,makes the odour at the throat area worse,dry mouth,and also causes stinky tonsil stones,and thats only with 20mill to good to be true😷another waste of money
redboy

Post by redboy »

To iismail: I havent tried to stop yet the one that i took is just a juice there is no overdosing of it. But i don’t think this one can cured the badbreath its just like maintenance. I’m praying and hoping it will work longer.

And to helpus: Sorry if it did not work don’t stop trying.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

Is anyone experiencing kidney pain after drinking the juice? I used the Same brand as recommended by Justcured and began to notice pain in my right kidney.my dozing was less than the recommended amount as I’m very thin and wanted to start out slowly. Any ideas?
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

Gingin bt are thr any changes in your breath?
space
Advanced

Post by space »

Gingin, some parts of aloe can cause harm to our kidneys. I dont think its safe to consume everyday for months.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Anyone else have tried this?
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

I did try it and did not get much results. I ingested 99.8% aloe vera gel juice twice a day (50ML each time). However I did have no mucous and my tonsils were cleaner when I mixed aloe gel with equal proportion of water and gargled with the concoction. I’ll probably keep gargling and investing. I need to experiment a bit with this.
iismail

Post by iismail »

@optimismishere
Did you read OP instruction?
why 50 ml? that is 6 times less than what OP dosage which is 300ml. That could be your problem.
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

I also had nose and mouth bad breath jst like Justcured,but I tried Forever living aloe vera gel 3 days ago nd I ddnt get any results,my breath is still as bad
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

I dnt knw if it was the right aloe vera,bcz it was 99% bt it ddnt taste as bad as I thought it would nd it was more like liquid,nd it tasted like its mild nd going off,is this the way it support to be guyz?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

2 weeks later - unfortunately it did not make a difference for me - not to say it wouldn't work for others.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
justcured

Post by justcured »

Sorry to hear that guys. At least you tried. I have tried everything else so this was basically my last resort.
Gingin

Post by Gingin »

I’m reducing the dosage so to reduce the load on the kidneys. I know some some aloe juices have substances that can harm the kidneys but supposedly this brand doesn’t. I was thinking that perhaps The kidney Pain Was due to the detox effect from aloe juice. Sometimes the release of toxins can burden the kidneys. But Just a theory. I haven’t seen results but will keep you posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic