Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
Re: 100% CURED

Post by KL123 »

I purposely took myself off of this for a week or so to test and see how it works?
And sure enough the BB is nicely back on my face.

Took a 300 ml dose this morning at about 10 am, and will take another 150 ml in the night to see how it effects the BB by tomorrow morning.

I don't seem to have noticed any adverse signals from the kidneys.
Again, this is Aloe Vera inner leaf gel juice 99.8% from Walmart.

gcnc88
Total Newbie

Post by gcnc88 »

Hi all,
First post here but I've been many years reading the contributions of other members. Like most others here I've been living with really bad breath since my early teens. My symptoms include fecal odour from nose and mouth together with pnd and white tongue.

I've posted here this evening because after many years of just masking the problem with mints and chewing gum I think this method might actually be working for me. I'm on day 2 of drinking pure Aloe Vera inner leaf gel and my breath doesn't seem to be nearly as bad as usual. My pnd also seems to have improved.

It would be great if the others members in this thread that mentioned this method was also working for them could provide an update. Is it still working? Did your BB stay gone?
redboy

Post by redboy »

Unfortunately after a month of drinking Aloe vera my body I guess started to get immune of it that Aloe is not working anymore. hope to hear some people about their update
donnabee
Total Newbie

Post by donnabee »

Just starting this regime, and this is my first post. I have basically kept trident in business the last 20 years or so. I am a longtime tonsil stone sufferer, and now that I'm 50, my tonsils are atrophied and impossible to remove. But I also have the white tongue, so feel that is not necessarily related to the tonsil stones. I ordered the Therabreath stuff a few weeks ago and have been using the toothpaste and mouth rinses, and my breath and mouth taste has gotten way worse! I am constantly eating to try to get the ick taste out of my mouth, and as soon as i've swallowed whatever i've eaten, i can almost taste the sour immediately :( When I chew gum, the gum takes on the sour taste within a minute or so.

I bought Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Gel (made from aloe juice). The serving size on the bottle says 59ml, and that you can glug it straight up, or mix with juice. Since it's so thick it's giving me a gag reflex, so i'm mixing close to 250ml with the equal amount of orange juice. It is unpleasant, but I'm trying, something has to help. I had a glassful yesterday, and there has been no change yet. Had some today again. I am praying. I wish I had never done Therabreath, i'm in way worse shape, it's like it permanently changed my mouth chemistry!
gcnc88
Total Newbie

Post by gcnc88 »

redboy wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:52 pm Unfortunately after a month of drinking Aloe vera my body I guess started to get immune of it that Aloe is not working anymore. hope to hear some people about their update
Sorry to hear that redboy. I seems that this curse is just so difficulty to cure. Has Aloe Vera gel continued to work for the other members in this thread?
redboy

Post by redboy »

So I guess we're back to square one. Aloe vera user including the thread starter is gone, no more update, which I believe were back to depressing mode.
Celine

Post by Celine »

Did not work for me.
nd_gillis

Post by nd_gillis »

Who is still cured trying this as we speak!
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

nd_gillis wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:57 am Who is still cured trying this as we speak!
I tried this and seemed to have some minor effect; however, I didn't try it religiously.
I still have almost a full gallon of this product sitting in my fridge.
I am planning to resume in a couple of days.
[email protected]
Total Newbie

Post by [email protected] »

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy revealed poor indication. A Barium Swallow was recommended. I did a Barium Swallow and an abberent vascular structure compressing the oesophagus was noted. A CT Angiography was recommended confirm the exact vascular structure. The CT Angiography confirmed an abberent right subclavian artery passing posterior to my oesophagus, hence causing compression and narrowing of the oesophagus. An abberent right subclavian artery is an abnormality of the aortic arch, where the origin of the right subclavian artery is deviant. I am suffering from the following conditions: Severe bad breath( extremely horrible), Dyspepsia( difficulty in swallowing), Regurgitation of obstructed food and oesophagus fluid(mucus) in the throat and oesophagus, Stridor, and compression of the windpipe, hence breathing difficulties. I am being scheduled to do a surgical operation at Steve Biko Academic Hospital(South Africa's best public Hospital in Africa) in January 2020 to correct the origin of the right subclavian artery. This abberent right subclavian artery caused compression and narrowing of the oesophagus and windpipe, hence resulting in food being obstructed in the oesophagus and rotting and causing severe bad breath. I have taken almost every medication without success. Never spend your money on medication for any medical condition that has not been diagnosed by a doctor through diagnostic tests. I couldn't feel it that food was being obstructed in my oesophagus. The only symptoms I noticed were mucus obstructed in my throat as if I have postnasal drip, sour or acid taste in my tongue(caused by food rotting in my oesophagus),regurgitation and stridor. Barium Swallow is the most effective and best diagnostic test to test for bad breath caused by swallowing problems. The CT Angiography is used to confirmed the findings of the Barium Swallow or Gastroscopy in most cases-It's expensive, yet the number 1 CT to diagnose any aberrant vascular structure compressing the oesophagus or windpipe. My email address is: [email protected] or 076 036 9363.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

[email protected] wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy revealed poor indication. A Barium Swallow was recommended. I did a Barium Swallow and an abberent vascular structure compressing the oesophagus was noted. A CT Angiography was recommended confirm the exact vascular structure. The CT Angiography confirmed an abberent right subclavian artery passing posterior to my oesophagus, hence causing compression and narrowing of the oesophagus. An abberent right subclavian artery is an abnormality of the aortic arch, where the origin of the right subclavian artery is deviant. I am suffering from the following conditions: Severe bad breath( extremely horrible), Dyspepsia( difficulty in swallowing), Regurgitation of obstructed food and oesophagus fluid(mucus) in the throat and oesophagus, Stridor, and compression of the windpipe, hence breathing difficulties. I am being scheduled to do a surgical operation at Steve Biko Academic Hospital(South Africa's best public Hospital in Africa) in January 2020 to correct the origin of the right subclavian artery. This abberent right subclavian artery caused compression and narrowing of the oesophagus and windpipe, hence resulting in food being obstructed in the oesophagus and rotting and causing severe bad breath. I have taken almost every medication without success. Never spend your money on medication for any medical condition that has not been diagnosed by a doctor through diagnostic tests. I couldn't feel it that food was being obstructed in my oesophagus. The only symptoms I noticed were mucus obstructed in my throat as if I have postnasal drip, sour or acid taste in my tongue(caused by food rotting in my oesophagus),regurgitation and stridor. Barium Swallow is the most effective and best diagnostic test to test for bad breath caused by swallowing problems. The CT Angiography is used to confirmed the findings of the Barium Swallow or Gastroscopy in most cases-It's expensive, yet the number 1 CT to diagnose any aberrant vascular structure compressing the oesophagus or windpipe. My email address is: [email protected] or 076 036 9363.
OK let us know how it goes. Good luck with your procedure.

I don't think any of us have this condition here where food gets stuck in esophagus.
I had the barium swallow done at least 3 times in my life and there never was an indication of any obstruction in the esophagus.

I do feel that there is a possibility of tiny particles of chewed up food may stuck in the nasopharynx area, and they rot there to stink like dead animal.
At a very few occasions, I was able to cough one out, and the smell was truly devastating from that tiny piece of food particle.

I am not sure if there is an easy way (to do at home) to test whether there are any tiny food particles stuck in the nasopharrynx and then how to remove them?

But here is something for you to take look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKT2IQWNfJQ
bozo
Junior

Post by bozo »

Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:18 pm another unbelievable cured post that is believable
Can you confirm that justcured and iismail dont share the same IP adress?

Im about to shell out 50 bucks on 1 litre juice, im desperate.

justcured and iismail if you read this im sure you understand, and please update.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

drink aloe vera and your situation will get worse.
Sorry but it's not true... aloe vera can do nothing against.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Updates? Anyone?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Anne2323 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:21 am Updates? Anyone?
Not a whole lot.
It looks like Aloe Vera helped me in the start when I took it for the very first time.
During the first few days, I felt like a fresh mouth and no odor in the saliva. But then BB came back soon as I got off of it.

Aloe Vera is also a mild laxative, and I am not a fan of this condition.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic