Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
justcured

100% CURED

Post by justcured »

Hi guys,

I am back after a couple of months. I originally made a post about how lamb cured me because of Chinese medicine etc. Well that turned out to be wrong. I got bad breath again but then I cured it again. Now the problem is there are two potential cures.

1. 99% aloe vera juice. I drank about 300ml three times over a week or so. This stuff will taste gross but it gets better. I personally believe this cured me but I can't be 100% sure because of option two. See below.
2. Gua sha. Basically a Chinese massage. I was lucky enough that my mom did this on me for couple of months. Usually one session costs around 50$ or more. She mainly did it around my neck, back, shoulder area and chest. This was to basically make sure everything is "flowing" correctly. At the beginning everything was purple which is a bad sign. Now when she does it it's just a little red which is normal.

From what I remember, the week I was cured, I drank aloe vera juice 3 times and also got Gua sha. By this time my back was perfectly fine already. Now I had been doing Gua sha throghout the year, and I never noticed a huge difference, maybe just less mucus build up etc. This is why I believe aloe vera juice is the actual cure.

To prove my breath is normal again, I went to a dentist to get a halimeter test. I was way below the threshold of bad breath. Even nose breath was non existent. He personally smelled my breath because he usually does that when patients come in for a breath test. He said most of his patients have way worse breath lol. Also, what I noticed was that my penis doesn't smell like fish or anything anymore. This was constantly a problem when I had bad breath.

My life is normal again and I can just talk to anyone face to face, kiss someone, etc. It is wonderful.

I would say try option 1 first since it's relatively cheap. I think a 300ml bottle cost me like 10 bucks. Make sure it is like 99% aloe vera juice.

Let me know if you have any questions. I will be here to answer any questions.

DudeLove
Total Newbie
Re: 100% CURED

Post by DudeLove »

Da fuq.
stillfighting
Total Newbie

Post by stillfighting »

Congratulation on fixing your breath. I have few questions:

1) 300 ml aloe vera juice how many times a day or week ?
2) How long did you drink the juice to feel completely cured ?
3) Are you still drinking the juice ?
4) Since how long you have been cured for ?

Thanks
justcured

Post by justcured »

1) 3 times a week. Just space it out so Monday, Wednesday and during the weekend.
2) I drank it 3 times and was cured. This isn't a magic formula. You could be cured with less or more but that's the ballpark.
3) No I am not.
4) For about 2 months.
justcured

Post by justcured »

For anyone who didn't read my older post, basically I had the usual symptoms: Dry tongue, strong pnd, constant weird taste in my mouth, sometimes I'd smell stuff in my nose, my room used to smell.
Tests or surgeries I had done: TMAU test (twice) both negative, tonsils removed, dentist checkups and wisdom teeth removed, gastro doctor and 2 endoscopies, stool tests, blood test, allergy tests, organ tests, tung brush, zinc mouthwash, hcl tablets, almost every vitamin, garlic, ginger, ppi, etc.

I mean as you can see I tested every part of my body. I was very scientific in my approach. Anything that was on this forum I pretty much tried. Nothing helped until this.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

another unbelievable cured post that is believable
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:18 pm another unbelievable cured post that is believable
You really think so, Jim? You think aloe vera has the power to cure halitosis? I am yet to try.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

justcured wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm 1) 3 times a week. Just space it out so Monday, Wednesday and during the weekend.
2) I drank it 3 times and was cured. This isn't a magic formula. You could be cured with less or more but that's the ballpark.
3) No I am not.
4) For about 2 months.
When did you usually drink aloe vera, in the morning or evening? And did you have costing on tongue? If yes, did aloe vera help remove such a coating?
justcured

Post by justcured »

optimismishere wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:57 am
justcured wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:32 pm 1) 3 times a week. Just space it out so Monday, Wednesday and during the weekend.
3) No I am not.
4) For about 2 months.
When did you usually drink aloe vera, in the morning or evening? And did you have costing on tongue? If yes, did aloe vera help remove such a coating?
Doesn't matter. I think I just drank it after breakfast or lunch. I had mild coating but there was always this dry tongue feeling. Now it is silky smooth:)
justcured

Post by justcured »

optimismishere wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:22 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:18 pm another unbelievable cured post that is believable
You really think so, Jim? You think aloe vera has the power to cure halitosis? I am yet to try.
As I said, it could either be Aloe Vera or Gua Sha. But give Aloe Vera a try. At max it will cost you like 30$. Make sure it is 99% as I said. Not the sugary stuff you see in grocery stores.
space
Advanced

Post by space »

hello justcured, you have mentioned about the mucus symptom in your older post. Is it gone now? Or is the mucus still there but no bad breath?
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

justcured wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:14 pm
I would say try option 1 first since it's relatively cheap. I think a 300ml bottle cost me like 10 bucks. Make sure it is like 99% aloe vera juice.

Can you tell us the name brand of aloe vera juice you used?
justcured

Post by justcured »

space wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:43 pm hello justcured, you have mentioned about the mucus symptom in your older post. Is it gone now? Or is the mucus still there but no bad breath?
pnd is gone. I still get mucus in the morning but I have always had that.
justcured

Post by justcured »

GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:41 pm
justcured wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Can you tell us the name brand of aloe vera juice you used?
If I name the brand I am going to seem like I sell the product because it is a multilevel marketing company. My parents were friends with someone who sold the product and we got it for free. Honestly just search on Amazon or something and look for 99% to 100% aloe vera. If you really want to know just DM me.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

I was wondering what would happen if I drank it everyday instead of on just the alternate days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic