Your Email Address:

First Name:

100% CURED

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
justcured

Re: 100% CURED

Post by justcured »

Yes. I had lots of pnd and it was very sticky. I knew the smell was coming from my throat area so it was connected to my nose and mouth.

redboy

Post by redboy »

GTFO.BADBREATH wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:59 pm What is the consistency of the product you guys are using? I first bought a bottle which listed 99% aloe vera juice and the consistency was like water. Mild taste. The second bottle I bought said 99% pure aloe vera GEL for drinking, and that one's consistency was thicker and more like gel but drinkable. Maybe that makes a difference too
What I am using is just like a water consistency I bought it in Walmart but it 99.8%. I have a BB before a took a medication and it become worst when I started taking Meds. since I start drinking Aloe Vera i say my BB is not as bad as before i can smell my saliva when I woke up every morning before iand it's so srinky and I can tell you now all guys it feels good that I don't need to go to the bathroom to gargle water everytime I woke up at night. BTW i tried an aloe vera from GNC (link below) and did not work. So don't waste your money on that.

https://www.gnc.com/aloe/AloeVeraJuice.html
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

redboy so u are also cured?
redboy

Post by redboy »

Worst breath wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:19 pm redboy so u are also cured?
I would say 90% better, too early to say cured. i can drink it everyday anyway because it just a juice that taste like a mild beer :D
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

how bad was your breath nd how long did it take to notice any change in your breath after drinking it?
mtr
Advanced

Post by mtr »

Hello everyone! MaybI ask whats the taste of the gel? I tried forever living this morning and is a bit sour.
redboy

Post by redboy »

Worst breath wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:24 am how bad was your breath nd how long did it take to notice any change in your breath after drinking it?
Very bad that it cost me to quit my job. A day or 2,I noticed a change but I said too early to say i'm cured because I don't know how long this will fight my badbreath.
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

Thanks for the advice @justcured.
I bought aloe vera juice today. I will report how it works.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Something is surely up with this.

I picked up the 99.8% Aloe Vera inner leaf gel juice from Walmart. It sits in the pharmacy section, and costs $6.88 where I live.
https://grocery.walmart.com/ip/Fruit-of ... t/10314798

I took two doses of half glass in a day at an interval of about 4 hours.

Repeated the routine with another two half glasses the second day.

Then a full glass on day three in the morning. And then another half glass in the evening.

I am trying not to take too much as it may cause some cramps and discomfort in the tummy.

My saliva finger test shows an odor which is very, very mild. Perhaps 1/10th of how it used to be. It's slightly vinegary rather than a heavily fecal odor.

This morning, I did NOT brush my teeth, and did a finger saliva test at about 11 am.
And again, the odor from the dried saliva, to my surprise, is very mild vinegary. This is good enough for me.

There are two things from here on.

First, lets all hope that it continues to work as promising as it has started to show, and it does not become one of those remedies that work in the start but our BB gets immune to it. Please God, no!

Second, we need to refine the dose administration where we would like to strike a balance to take it in such a moderation that it does not adversely effect the tummy, and at the same time, it suppresses the BB.

Personally, I don't mind much about morning breath which almost all of us get. But once you go through the daily morning dental hygiene routine (Tongue scraping, Brushing with toothpaste, and optional rinse with an oil based, alcohol free mouth wash) which eliminates the morning breath, and then if Aloe Vera keeps me BB free for 8 to 10 hours or so. I am happy.

Please note that I read a little about Aloe Vera full leaf juice that some researchers think is related to cancer. So I am personally sticking with only the inner leaf gel.

There is a video on Youtube to make your own by adding a little honey and lemon juice in it. I may try this some day.
I think recipe is missing a step where you need to dip the Aloe Vera (skin on) in water for 30 minutes before taking the skin off.
This pulls out the yellow Aloin from Aloe Vera. Aloin is a toxic chemical that could be injurious to health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrXWZAtea0s

In my personal opinion,
From the research I did, I need to avoid foods that are gassy. This could be lentils, beans, cauliflower etc. And perhaps also take over the counter stuff like Beano that suppresses the generation of gas in the stomach.

It's the gases like methanethiol that are created in our stomach and then enter into the blood stream. Our genetic disorder (mutation in SELENPB1) fails to break these gases down into other non-odorous compounds.
These unbroken odorous gastric compounds are then left into the lungs by our blood flow, and they gush out when we speak or breathe.

Aloe Vera inner gel juice enters into our blood, and to some extent, neutralizes those odorous gas compounds? Lets hope so.
justcured

Post by justcured »

Glad it is working. As I said, I only took 300ml 3 times a week, so in total just shy of 1 liter. That's it. Do not take more if it's not needed.
redboy

Post by redboy »

Does anybody tried a capsule aloe vera?. Well I just bought a small bottle to try, it's more handy when you travel. I'll update tomorrow how it goes.
j0123
Total Newbie

Post by j0123 »

Multiple studies have found Aloe Vera Gel to be as efficient as Chlorhexidine Mouthwash but, it seems that new studies are finding this to not be true. "I Call Bullshit!"

I'm not going to run through my list of surgeries and what I have gone through to try and cure this horrible disease. I will tell you that I've been coming to this site for at least 6 years and have tried almost everything.

I am on day 1 and my second dose of aloe vera gel and I already notice a difference. I am taking 2oz of gel per dose 2x daily. The brand I purchased is called Lilly of the desert 99% inner filet aloe vera gel.

When I read that aloe vera is as good as Chlorhexidine mouthwash I had to try it because Chlorexidine and Metronidazole seem to be the only products that give me relief and they both kill anerobic bacteria.

I will keep you up to date on my progress. I have posted the results of the study below. Doctors, Big Pharma and Oral Hygiene companies Are All ****ing Liers. Remember this, we are worth more money to these bastards sick than we are happy and healthy.

I want to thank all of you for your efforts in finding a cure, not many people would be able to hold their head up high everyday and keep going... But We Do!

Objective: To comparatively assess the antiplaque efficacy of Aloe vera mouthwash and 0.2% chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash on de novo plaque formation. Materials and

Methods: This was a randomized, single blind, parallel, controlled clinical study with 90 healthy participants, with mean age of 27.19 ± 12.08 years. After thorough oral prophylaxis, participants were instructed to discontinue mechanical plaque control. Participants were divided randomly into three groups; pure Aloe vera mouthwash was dispensed to the test group; control group received 0.2% chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash; in Placebo group, flavored distilled water was used as oral rinse twice daily. Effect on 4-day de novo plaque formation was assessed by comparing pre-rinsing Quigley Hein Modified Plaque Scores were analyzed statistically using analysis of variance and Student's t-test.

Results: Post-rinsing control group showed the least plaque score which was comparable to the test group. Both the control group and test group showed significant difference with the placebo group.

Conclusions: Herbal mouthwash containing Aloe vera mouthwash has comparable antiplaque efficacy as the gold standard 0.2% chlorhexidine gluconate with fewer side effects and can be considered as an alternative.
justcured

Post by justcured »

Good luck my friend.
iismail

Post by iismail »

This is my 4th week and still working. Also worth mentioning that I took the AV just the first week and nothing the last three weeks.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

j0123 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:14 am Multiple studies have found Aloe Vera Gel to be as efficient as Chlorhexidine Mouthwash but, it seems that new studies are finding this to not be true. "I Call Bullshit!"

I'm not going to run through my list of surgeries and what I have gone through to try and cure this horrible disease. I will tell you that I've been coming to this site for at least 6 years and have tried almost everything.

I am on day 1 and my second dose of aloe vera gel and I already notice a difference. I am taking 2oz of gel per dose 2x daily. The brand I purchased is called Lilly of the desert 99% inner filet aloe vera gel.

When I read that aloe vera is as good as Chlorhexidine mouthwash I had to try it because Chlorexidine and Metronidazole seem to be the only products that give me relief and they both kill anerobic bacteria.

I will keep you up to date on my progress. I have posted the results of the study below. Doctors, Big Pharma and Oral Hygiene companies Are All ****ing Liers. Remember this, we are worth more money to these bastards sick than we are happy and healthy.

I want to thank all of you for your efforts in finding a cure, not many people would be able to hold their head up high everyday and keep going... But We Do!

Objective: To comparatively assess the antiplaque efficacy of Aloe vera mouthwash and 0.2% chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash on de novo plaque formation. Materials and

Methods: This was a randomized, single blind, parallel, controlled clinical study with 90 healthy participants, with mean age of 27.19 ± 12.08 years. After thorough oral prophylaxis, participants were instructed to discontinue mechanical plaque control. Participants were divided randomly into three groups; pure Aloe vera mouthwash was dispensed to the test group; control group received 0.2% chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash; in Placebo group, flavored distilled water was used as oral rinse twice daily. Effect on 4-day de novo plaque formation was assessed by comparing pre-rinsing Quigley Hein Modified Plaque Scores were analyzed statistically using analysis of variance and Student's t-test.

Results: Post-rinsing control group showed the least plaque score which was comparable to the test group. Both the control group and test group showed significant difference with the placebo group.

Conclusions: Herbal mouthwash containing Aloe vera mouthwash has comparable antiplaque efficacy as the gold standard 0.2% chlorhexidine gluconate with fewer side effects and can be considered as an alternative.
Unlined bold above. THIS!
They won't find a cure because it will kill the sale of all different kinds of useless mouth washes, which will result in loss of multi billion dollar profits every year.

Just think about it, how in the world a mouthwash has any value even for those who don't have chronic BB?
A person with clean breath, say feels like having a temporary BB one day. He/She brushes teeth and tongue with a toothpaste and that's good enough. The junk in the mouth is cleaned up.

On the other hand, a person with chronic BB has minimum to no use of a mouthwash. You rinse your mouth to cover up the underlying crap for a few minutes and it comes back with more vengeance. The cause of chronic halitosis is NEVER cured by the mouthwashes.

This greediness of the Big Pharma is not only true for us but in general, this is the trend all over the Pharma Industry.
They don't want to find a "cure" to the diseases. They just want to tell us the "treatment". The mantra is, you keep buying our crap, and you will feel better. Soon as you quit on our crap and close your wallet on us, you get the symptoms back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic