Your Email Address:

First Name:

Where is everyone from

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sosweet
Total Newbie

Where is everyone from

Post by Sosweet »

Just wondering where is everyone from I'm from southern California San Diego

SadBoy100
Total Newbie
Re: Where is everyone from

Post by SadBoy100 »

montreal, Canada.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Alberta, Canada
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Gelonaxy

Post by Gelonaxy »

Hamburg Germany
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Midwestern United States.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gelonaxy wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:24 pm Hamburg Germany
I so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1

https://www.ru.nl/english/news-agenda/n ... ad-breath/

Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros

If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
I've sent a couple emails but have not received a reply yet.
Sosweet
Total Newbie

Post by Sosweet »

Thanks for sharing that I would be interested to know if you hear back it's great to hear someone is doing something about it!!!
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

KL123 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pm
I so much wanted to visit Netherlands and meet with Dr. Arjan Pol, Dr. Ron Wevers and their team at Radboud University who are leading the research on chronic halitosis and discovered the cause in one of our genes, SELENPB1

Radboud also offers a testing done to verify this problem in patients with chronic BB. It does require an order from a physician, and costs like 350 Euros

If you are ever around the Nijmegan Netharland area, please do consider stopping by at the Radboud to see if there is any additional information available on this research? From what I hear, they are working to find a remedy.
Do they only test for that gene or many other problems? Do they need test subjects? I believe many of us would be more than happy to volunteer.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

El Paso Tx here
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

winter wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:21 pm
KL123 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Do they only test for that gene or many other problems? Do they need test subjects? I believe many of us would be more than happy to volunteer.
I would like to volunteer too. I don't know how to proceed from there.

This is the link to order the test but I think only a physician can order. And looks like they do need saliva or blood samples or something. So I am not sure whether the patient has to be there or a sample can be taken in USA and sent to Netherlands?

https://order.radboudumc.nl/en/products ... -halitosis
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic