Your Email Address:

First Name:

Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tired3826
Total Newbie

Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend

Post by tired3826 »

Hi All:

I’d like to plan a meetup somewhere in a major metro area in Texas this long weekend. I will pay for a hotel room/suite/Airbnb (full house) for us to meet and chill. It can be a day or the whole weekend. Not saying we will all sleep in the same place; the hotel is just for meeting each other.

I’m open to Houston, Dallas, Austin, or San Antonio. We can be social or just commiserate. We can go out or stay in. We can eat whatever we want or detox together.

I have extraoral mouth and nasal room-filling fecal BB. I am a female in my 20s. I have tried everything; don’t ask me what everything is. I’ve had pointless surgeries and root canals... I’m not even diving into it. You name it, I’ve tried it. Your smell cannot be worse than mine, trust me.

I’ve been reading this website since middle school, half my life (literally). I just made an account today. Tired of wasting my youth sitting inside watching Netflix.

I have no criminal background or wish to harm anyone. I went to college, have a good job, and I’m in a relationship. (NOT BRAGGING - Saying this to say, I have something to lose, and I can’t be that crazy or ugly or dumb, haha.) I understand any reservations that someone may have. This type of thing would require a level of trust.

No one can bully us as a group.

You pay for your own transportation, food, and activities. I will accept contributions to the cost of housing, but not required.

Please share this with the Facebook group, if that is still active or whatever.

Thanks.

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Texas Meetup - MLK Weekend

Post by KL123 »

Might as well try an our door picnic. BBQ type of a get together. You will probably have more turn out. Just a thought...
tired3826
Total Newbie

Post by tired3826 »

Vast majority of us don’t eat meat and are on varied diets. Idk how to barbecue, also. It’s cold in Texas this week.

Glad to see the post has been noticed and OPEN TO ANY IDEAS within the same price range as a hotel/Airbnb.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

How wide is your AoE (area of effect)? How do you find a job and date if your is so severe?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

KL123 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:53 pm Might as well try an our door picnic. BBQ type of a get together. You will probably have more turn out. Just a thought...
I thought Texas has a mild weather.
Franly, when I read the OP when we were paying for hotel room and airbnb etc, my first impression was the visual of some sorta of wild orgy. But then, most men naturally think like this. It's not personally our fault, this is how we are designed.

Wishing you guys a great time. It's always good to take it off of our chests and talk to someone about it. These are our funny pains. Lets laugh back at them.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

I thought Texas has a mild weather.
Franly, when I read the OP when we were paying for hotel room and airbnb etc, my first impression was the visual of some sorta of wild orgy. But then, most men naturally think like this. It's not personally our fault, this is how we are designed.

Wishing you guys a great time. It's always good to take it off of our chests and talk to someone about it. These are our funny pains. Lets laugh back at them.
[/quote]

made my day :D
tired3826
Total Newbie

Post by tired3826 »

Accidentally posted what was supposed to be a PM to Winter.

As far as the orgy... I mean, if y’all want to use the room for that, and you aren’t paying to be there... doesn’t sound like anything is illegal or wrong with that. Haha.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

tired3826 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:18 pm Accidentally posted what was supposed to be a PM to Winter.

As far as the orgy... I mean, if y’all want to use the room for that, and you aren’t paying to be there... doesn’t sound like anything is illegal or wrong with that. Haha.
ROFL !!

Now that MY day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic