Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
IfoundTheCure357
Total Newbie

Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!

Post by IfoundTheCure357 »

Hi all, I joined my first forum just to get this out there. I've had a breath issue for decades. I thought gum was hiding it for me, maybe for 30 minutes or so it did, but any longer and you are treading dangerous waters. I'm sure we've all been there. I've tried every possible remedy known to man. No cure. Has anybody heard of EGCG? There are studies showing it kills the bacteria that creates our breath issues. The studies involve gargling etc. I took it to a new level. White tongue is gone, I constantly lick the back of my hand and check… all good. I intentionally speak to cashiers, clerks etc. Reaction is good. I haven't asked a family member to check just yet, I have a problem with that process. I'm a week or so in. It's a somewhat wild process, but if your problem is your tongue like most are this will eradicate it. I'll finish this post soon. Daughter called, need to run… I promise to finish this

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Cured After 40 Years... You Won't Believe It!!!!!!

Post by KL123 »

IfoundTheCure357 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:25 am Hi all, I joined my first forum just to get this out there. I've had a breath issue for decades. I thought gum was hiding it for me, maybe for 30 minutes or so it did, but any longer and you are treading dangerous waters. I'm sure we've all been there. I've tried every possible remedy known to man. No cure. Has anybody heard of EGCG? There are studies showing it kills the bacteria that creates our breath issues. The studies involve gargling etc. I took it to a new level. White tongue is gone, I constantly lick the back of my hand and check… all good. I intentionally speak to cashiers, clerks etc. Reaction is good. I haven't asked a family member to check just yet, I have a problem with that process. I'm a week or so in. It's a somewhat wild process, but if your problem is your tongue like most are this will eradicate it. I'll finish this post soon. Daughter called, need to run… I promise to finish this
daughter called, Yeah right!
F U 2!
killing bacteria with a mouth wash is only temporary. There are many such products.
IfoundTheCure357
Total Newbie

Gone
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

IfoundTheCure357 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:51 pm Gone
Let the door hit your rear end on your way out.
IfoundTheCure357
Total Newbie

Once rudeness surfaces ... I'm gone. I was gona make a video of what I have come up with and a how to for the application, but I'm not very astute in that area. I was recruiting help. But I doubt it would be appreciated.
My white tongue is new born pink, breath totally normal.
Got excited and wanted to share is all.
Peace
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

IfoundTheCure357 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:13 am Once rudeness surfaces ... I'm gone. I was gona make a video of what I have come up with and a how to for the application, but I'm not very astute in that area. I was recruiting help. But I doubt it would be appreciated.
My white tongue is new born pink, breath totally normal.
Got excited and wanted to share is all.
Peace
No.
Go back and take your daughter's call.
And let me slam the door so that it smashes your a$$ really hard.
We don't wanna see you either. Freaking liar !
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

lol
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
[email protected]
Total Newbie
Bad breath from Dysphagia Lusoria.

Post by [email protected] »

I am Emmanuel from South Africa, the country of Nelson Mandela and 2019 Rugby World Cup Champions. I have been and still suffering from chronic/severe bad breath from the age 12 until today, age 26. In October 2019, I did a Gastroscopy to test for possible GERD. The findings of the Gastroscopy revealed poor indication. A Barium Swallow was recommended. I did a Barium Swallow and an abberent vascular structure compressing the oesophagus was noted. A CT Angiography was recommended confirm the exact vascular structure. The CT Angiography confirmed an abberent right subclavian artery passing posterior to my oesophagus, hence causing compression and narrowing of the oesophagus. An abberent right subclavian artery is an abnormality of the aortic arch, where the origin of the right subclavian artery is deviant. I am suffering from the following conditions: Severe bad breath( extremely horrible), Dyspepsia( difficulty in swallowing), Regurgitation of obstructed food and oesophagus fluid(mucus) in the throat and oesophagus, Stridor, and compression of the windpipe, hence breathing difficulties. I am being scheduled to do a surgical operation at Steve Biko Academic Hospital(South Africa's best public Hospital in Africa) in January 2020 to correct the origin of the right subclavian artery. This abberent right subclavian artery caused compression and narrowing of the oesophagus and windpipe, hence resulting in food being obstructed in the oesophagus and rotting and causing severe bad breath. I have taken almost every medication without success. Never spend your money on medication for any medical condition that has not been diagnosed by a doctor through diagnostic tests. I couldn't feel it that food was being obstructed in my oesophagus. The only symptoms I noticed were mucus obstructed in my throat as if I have postnasal drip, sour or acid taste in my tongue(caused by food rotting in my oesophagus),regurgitation and stridor. Barium Swallow is the most effective and best diagnostic test to test for bad breath caused by swallowing problems. The CT Angiography is used to confirmed the findings of the Barium Swallow or Gastroscopy in most cases-It's expensive, yet the number 1 CT to diagnose any aberrant vascular structure compressing the oesophagus or windpipe. My email address is: [email protected] or 076 036 9363.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Delete this thread please.
bb free)
bishayy
Total Newbie

Post by bishayy »

BB KILLER COCKTAIL
If you daily brush, floss and scrape your tongue and still have bad breath, then visit ENT doctor to make sure that you have no issues in your tonsils or sinuses. If the doctor can’t find any issues in your throat that could cause bad breath, then you must be suffering from GERD or acid reflux condition. When the stomach acids climb to your throat it causes bacterial infection at the back of your mouth which produces foul gases or BB.

The antibiotics prescribed by my doctor didn’t work for my BB caused by GERD condition, so I searched the Internet and found many spices/herbs that have antibacterial properties, so I thought why not combine these herbs and make a BB killer cocktail. So I blending spices and herbs together and made a cocktail that is designed to kill the bacteria in the back of my throat and esophagus. These are the herbs:

1. Cinnamon
2. Clove
3. Oregano
4. Cumin
5. Thyme
6. Anise seeds
7. Ginger (preferably fresh)
8. Honey

Mix GROUND Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano, Cumin, Thyme, Anise in a bottle. Put about half a spoon of these spices in a small pot of water, bring to a boil, lower the flame and let it simmer for few minutes. Add thin fresh crushed slice of ginger and a spoon of honey, stir and pour into a cup and drink up.

After a few days of drinking this cocktail you will start to feel remarkable change in your breath. You will have to drink this cocktail more or less daily or as you see fit as long as your GERD exist, but it’s a healthy drink and will improve your overall health.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

bishayy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:15 pm BB KILLER COCKTAIL
If you daily brush, floss and scrape your tongue and still have bad breath, then visit ENT doctor to make sure that you have no issues in your tonsils or sinuses. If the doctor can’t find any issues in your throat that could cause bad breath, then you must be suffering from GERD or acid reflux condition. When the stomach acids climb to your throat it causes bacterial infection at the back of your mouth which produces foul gases or BB.

The antibiotics prescribed by my doctor didn’t work for my BB caused by GERD condition, so I searched the Internet and found many spices/herbs that have antibacterial properties, so I thought why not combine these herbs and make a BB killer cocktail. So I blending spices and herbs together and made a cocktail that is designed to kill the bacteria in the back of my throat and esophagus. These are the herbs:

1. Cinnamon
2. Clove
3. Oregano
4. Cumin
5. Thyme
6. Anise seeds
7. Ginger (preferably fresh)
8. Honey

Mix GROUND Cinnamon, Clove, Oregano, Cumin, Thyme, Anise in a bottle. Put about half a spoon of these spices in a small pot of water, bring to a boil, lower the flame and let it simmer for few minutes. Add thin fresh crushed slice of ginger and a spoon of honey, stir and pour into a cup and drink up.

After a few days of drinking this cocktail you will start to feel remarkable change in your breath. You will have to drink this cocktail more or less daily or as you see fit as long as your GERD exist, but it’s a healthy drink and will improve your overall health.
Hello this cocktail you say its seems nice but how many times you can use it , like its is safe to use it daily or not ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic