Your Email Address:

First Name:

Guys what about this challenge?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Gluten-free
Advanced

Guys what about this challenge?

Post by Gluten-free »

I was thinking, if you guys wants to do this challenge with me to see if something is gonna change. For 30 days we are going to drink water only, 2 or 3 litre of water a day. With some sugar free tea in the morning, maybe with some honing. And you can eat healthy food, like low carb diet and yogurt in the morning. No grain, no rice, no sugar, no chips, no cookies, no sweets, no candy, no cakes, no bread, gluten free and no cheating. Only meat, eggs and vegetables and low fruit with dairy, butter and healthy oils, like olive oil. Keto diet or low carb diet.

After 30 days we can report the result. Something need to change we can keep eating and drinking the same expecting a change. I am planing to do this for 60 days. I am tire of this prison. I can't do more than 5,5 day water fast. Maybe after this challenge.

I am starting this monday 20 january 2020.

ineedcure
Junior
Re: Guys what about this challenge?

Post by ineedcure »

Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:59 am I was thinking, if you guys wants to do this challenge with me to see if something is gonna change. For 30 days we are going to drink water only, 2 or 3 litre of water a day. With some sugar free tea in the morning, maybe with some honing. And you can eat healthy food, like low carb diet and yogurt in the morning. No grain, no rice, no sugar, no chips, no cookies, no sweets, no candy, no cakes, no bread, gluten free and no cheating. Only meat, eggs and vegetables and low fruit with dairy, butter and healthy oils, like olive oil. Keto diet or low carb diet.

After 30 days we can report the result. Something need to change we can keep eating and drinking the same expecting a change. I am planing to do this for 60 days. I am tire of this prison. I can't do more than 5,5 day water fast. Maybe after this challenge.

I am starting this monday 20 january 2020.
If you eat egg and meat then it will not much a challenge. I ate raw vegetables and fruits and vegetables for 1 week then followed it up with 1 week of water fasting. BB cameback right away when i eat regular food.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

ineedcure wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:19 am
Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:59 am
If you eat egg and meat then it will not much a challenge. I ate raw vegetables and fruits and vegetables for 1 week then followed it up with 1 week of water fasting. BB cameback right away when i eat regular food.
At least I am trying. I personally think our solution will be with a prolong water fast for more than 21 days. Maybe 28 days or 40 days. People who are desperate enough will make it. But I need to start with drinking water only.
I will do a prolong fast for sure.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

Prolong water fasting is not assurance as cure either. Forgive me,I am just desperate since I am suffering from this disease for over 20 years.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

ineedcure wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:48 am Prolong water fasting is not assurance as cure either. Forgive me,I am just desperate since I am suffering from this disease for over 20 years.
Ok, I understand your problem. I know for a fact that prolong water fast has cure a lot of diseases and Paul Bragg wrote about bb his book 'the miracle of water fast'.
But nowadays people use electrolysis, pink Himalayan salt, magnesium and potassium with their spring water. For me using that with my prolong fasting attempts that help me to stay energetic. You can search for more info on YouTube. Maybe you are desperate enough to do it. I will for sure do more then 21 days water fast, to know for sure that I did everything under the sun for my freedom. I'm tired from isolation. I hope oned ay to write, I am cure.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

ineedcure wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:48 am Prolong water fasting is not assurance as cure either. Forgive me,I am just desperate since I am suffering from this disease for over 20 years.
Most of us are going through the same.
This water fasting etc, are just a piece of temporary crap. You may lose some weight but soon as you start eating ANYTHING, the BB will come back.

Water fasting does not fix the error in our genes.
Gluten-free
Advanced

Post by Gluten-free »

KL123 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 pm
This water fasting etc, are just a piece of temporary crap. You may lose some weight but soon as you start eating ANYTHING, the BB will come back.

Ok, you will read my testimony, I will start a prolong water fast for more than 21 days at least 28. I will not say when I will start. But one thing is for sure, I will prove you wrong. There is nobody on this site that did a 21, 28, 30 let along 40 days water fast. There is only one that wrote that he did a 14 days water fast. I red that after 28 days your breath will be sweet and clean. I am 100% sure that 28 days water fast will cure anyone on this site. Our body is made to rest and cure himself, but we ain't giving him a chance.

It's like you are believing there is no cure. And you start preaching that. There is always a solution you just need to do thing that are extreme to get it. If it was easy this site won't have a lot of post. Never ever give up, fight. If you never did something you can't speak anything about it. There is a lot of people that has been cure from so many deseasis with fasting.

Start to listen on Youtube about the benefits of water fasting. Search Loren Lockman on Youtube, he is an expert on water fasting.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Gluten-free wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:04 pm
KL123 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Ok, you will read my testimony, I will start a prolong water fast for more than 21 days at least 28. I will not say when I will start. But one thing is for sure, I will prove you wrong. There is nobody on this site that did a 21, 28, 30 let along 40 days water fast. There is only one that wrote that he did a 14 days water fast. I red that after 28 days your breath will be sweet and clean. I am 100% sure that 28 days water fast will cure anyone on this site. Our body is made to rest and cure himself, but we ain't giving him a chance.

It's like you are believing there is no cure. And you start preaching that. There is always a solution you just need to do thing that are extreme to get it. If it was easy this site won't have a lot of post. Never ever give up, fight. If you never did something you can't speak anything about it. There is a lot of people that has been cure from so many deseasis with fasting.

Start to listen on Youtube about the benefits of water fasting. Search Loren Lockman on Youtube, he is an expert on water fasting.
I can only wish you all the best; however, I already know the outcome.
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

Good luck on your water fasting. I will try eating raw vegetables and fruits for 2 months or more. I noticed when I eat raw food for 7 days my bad breath lessened. There were testimonials from the members also that they were not experiencing BB when eating raw foods. I think it is easier and sustainable than prolong water fasting.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

That is very extreme and most of us don't even have reliable feedback to know if it helps.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

winter wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:53 pm That is very extreme and most of us don't even have reliable feedback to know if it helps.
I did 30 days water fasting. Nothing good happens on permanent basis.
Let the OP reinvent the wheel.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

So my best friend started on a 21 day water fast on 1/2 and she asked me to join her. I drank nothing but water with a pinch of pink salt for 3 days. I felt light headed and weak so I decided to eat fruit. I ate nothing but fruit (except bananas) and drank water for 5 days then I added leafy green vegetables and sweet potato. Over the last few days I’ve added nuts to my diet. So far my bad breath is gone. I have zero bad taste in my mouth and wake with no morning breath. I brush and water floss with 3% hydrogen peroxide only. No toothpaste at all!! I plan to add beans to my diet in a few days to see what happens. So it appears in my case that meat, dairy and cheese are the culprits for me, especially dairy. I gave up all meat except fish 3 months ago, yet I still had a bad taste. I was still eating cheese at least three times per week. Eggs also give me horrible breath.

I plan to stay on a plant based diet because I feel wonderful and my breath is fresh. I’ve lost over 10 lbs so far (eat more nuts if you don’t want to lose weight) I licked the back of my hand, let it dry and finally my saliva smells like NOTHING!! So people I would listen to the OP and try to at least fast as long as possible and add food back slowly. Be sure to floss and brush well to remove all the bad bacteria so it can finally die and not regrow.

On another note, after over 40 years of suffering, I finally discussed my breath with my mother and to her credit she did not deny it. In fact she said “it’s gotten a lot better”. This was before the fast but using the peroxide 3x per day and no sugar. I told my mom because I was ready to accept my fate and just live my life. On the way back from the visit, I ate onion before boarding the plane and I didn’t give a f$@k!!! I was just ready to live.

So if you’ve tried everything else, at least give fasting a try!! Don’t go years with no cure like me. I thought only sugar was my culprit but also meat dairy and eggs!!! Try it....I’m cured!!!!

Ps...going to see a friend this weekend and will get confirmation.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

Just wanted to add, I know it’s meat and cheese because I went a couple of years with no bread, pasta or rice and I still had bad breath. I also gave up cheese and dairy for a couple of years and still had bad breath because I was eating meat.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

HopefulOne wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:42 am Just wanted to add, I know it’s meat and cheese because I went a couple of years with no bread, pasta or rice and I still had bad breath. I also gave up cheese and dairy for a couple of years and still had bad breath because I was eating meat.
I went without meat for two years straight and still had horrible bad breath.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

You have to find what works for you. Food will not be the cause for everyone just like tonsil stones is not a problem for everyone. Some people have been cured by eliminating gluten; taking probiotics; antibiotics; tonsil removal, etc. None of these worked for me. I was fasting for weight loss and my bb problem was solved. Go figure!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic