Your Email Address:

First Name:

odor Cleanse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
VICKSTER
Advanced

Post by VICKSTER »

I got my CHAMPEX 250 mg on Monday, so far it seems to have reduced the fecal odor. My boss spoke to me for the first time today without backing up and running away. I feel somewhat better, the reactions of people have been much better. It takes two weeks to work completely..... so far so better !!!! Please keep posting your results in reference to this product. Thanks.

HappyDays
Advanced

Post by HappyDays »

this sounds good. does your bb come from nose also for those who are using this product?

I think if your bb is as strong as mine from nose them I will try this product also. I am getting tonsils removed but am not convinced it will fix my isue completely even though I have stones as there has been no evidence that it is a cure for those with bb from nose.

*sigh* this is getting to be exhausting.
faith59
Junior

Re: odor cleanse/ champex

Post by faith59 »

faith59 wrote:Please let us all know if it continues to work . Right know I can't stand the thought of spending more money on another product and being disappointed . Hope it works !

I gave in and just received a bottle of champex 250mg in the mail . Just took 3 of them and . I will wait about 2 weeks or so and let you all know if there is any change. Also have an appt with a allergist next week because besides bb I have alot of fatigue ,no energy,and pnd all the time. Dont know if its because of depression from the bb or allergies or both.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Tiredofit, how much did you take for how long to have those kind of effects?

The 75mg almost seems too small.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

I take one after each meal. If I eat red meat, fish, eggs, or brocolli I take two. If I'm going to see friends I take two or three. The fiber has helped too by making me more regular so that food doesn't just sit in my intestines and smell more. I'd like to try the Champex 250 - where can I order that from??? or I might get the Pro-M...
BBNO

Post by BBNO »

I ordered Pro-M last week, so I should get it any day now. The 75mg odor cleasnse just isn't enough to last very long . I need to take at least 3 with each meal to notice any effect. The Pro-M is 500 mg so i'll take only one with each meal and hopefully get some positive results [-o<
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

I'm the same with you BBNO, it wasn't until I started taking 3 or 4 at a time that thought it was actually working...which could be quite a breakthrough.

I also just ordered the 500mg, that should last much longer, and honestly I think I need the 500mg at a time for the full effect.

Let's all report our experiences with this as I'd like to know how many hours you think it lasts per mgs. I, too, hope something positive will come out of it. So let's stay positive and be hesitant to jump to any negative conclusions. [-o<
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

UPDATE:

It's been over two weeks now since I started taking the Pro-M internal deodorizer and exactly three weeks since I started the GSE. My condition has definately improved since then ( less reactions from people, bad taste disappeared). But I am definately not cured yet. When I get really close to people, I get the reactions again and some people even offer me gum as soon as I start talking. But I don't get the extremely disgusted look anymore.

So I intend on continuing on taking the Pro-M for at least two more months and see what happens. I might also order the odor cleanse and take it with the Pro-M. I'm sick and tired of this bb condition and I wanna do everything in my power to get rid of it... And by the way, I take the Pro-M in high doses. I usually take three caps with each meal for a total of 4500 mg/day.
Twilight
Junior

Post by Twilight »

Jess, how bad is/was your bb? What kind of reactions do you get?

Also, have you experienced any side effects with that high of a dose?
VICKSTER
Advanced

Post by VICKSTER »

Just wanted to update everyone on my lack of progress with Champex. It does not reduce fecal odor, unfortunately. So hang on to your money.
I feel defeated because I have spent tons of money on doctors and products, nothing seem to work. I currently have a student teacher who constanly puts her finger up to her nose when I speak. She also always wants to meet me at some other location we need to be beacuse she does not want to walk next to me....... It's really reinforcing the negative with me...... Iam really starting to dislike her because she really makes me feel so bad about my self. She gave me a gift of 10 tooth brushes , she said it was for disavantaged students !!! Any way I just needed to vent . Iam a little discouraged.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Twilight wrote:Jess, how bad is/was your bb? What kind of reactions do you get?

Also, have you experienced any side effects with that high of a dose?
It's hard to describe exactly how bad my breath was when I didn't have somebody to give me regular feedback on it (unfortunately). But right before I started using the GSE and the Pro-M I used to get a lot of reactions (dirty looks as soon as I open my mouth, people backing off and/or avoiding talking to me and so on....). And most importantly I used to overheard people reffering to me as having "dragon breath". And that is AFTER I had done so many things to get rid of my bb.

And so far I haven't had any side effects from the Pro-M and the GSE. The second or third day of using the Pro-M I had loose stool, but that was just that one day. Since then everything is normal...And on one website it says to take one to three caps with each meal, so I don't think it should be a problem to take the Pro-M in high dose.

To VICKSTER:

I'm sorry that Champex is not working for you. Maybe you should try Pro-M or odor cleanse. Or maybe you should up the dose.
What's the dosage you've been taking, and for how long?
me
Advanced

Post by me »

hi where can you get champex beside the internet???
VICKSTER
Advanced

Post by VICKSTER »

Thanks Jess for your advise. I used 2 tablets of 250mg after each meal. What is Pro M and what is GSE , please advise.
TIREDOFIT
Advanced

Post by TIREDOFIT »

Vickster ~ I know what you mean by disliking someone for the way they respond to your bb. I get upset with people too and I think, "Come on is it really that bad or are you being a little dramatic???" It's sad, because I think they will never get passed this and they will always think of me as the one with the horrible breath. I'm a stay at home mom now and I am dreading the day I have to go back to work and endure the pain of the remarks and reactions of others. I use to OD on mints everyday - that's probably why I have stomach trouble now.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

VICKSTER wrote:Thanks Jess for your advise. I used 2 tablets of 250mg after each meal. What is Pro M and what is GSE , please advise.

Pro-M internal deodorizer is a similar product as odor cleanse. Only it comes in higher doses. And GSE is grapefruit seed extract. As I mentioned in another post I take the Pro-M in high dose (1500 mg per meal). So maybe the key in seeing any result from these products is to up the dose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic