Your Email Address:

First Name:

Glutathione helps

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ripa
Total Newbie

Re: Glutathione helps

Post by ripa »

Low iron may sometimes be related. Lack of iron/oxygen affects every muscle in the body, including esophageal sphincter (probably other sphincters as well). Also it may cause gingivitis and other mucosal problems. And it may cause thyroid problems, too. So many possible ways how it could be related.

I know there are millions of people with low iron but no bb and, of course, there are plenty of people with bb who don't have low iron. There are so many possible causes and, who knows, maybe low iron is one of them.

Related to this thread, I'm just wondering if iron has some kind of a role in this big mess where everything affects everything.

Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Update

I’ve been taking a glutathione pill for 5 days now.
This weekend I went to a music festival and a guy approached me, had a little talk and he asked for my phone number (he was really close when talking, he had no reaction) and texted me the next day. On one of the mornings I asked my mom if my breath smells and she said it smells like vodka (I drank a few shots the night prior).

I did chew xylitol gums while at the festival, but I think the glutathione is doing the job. I did the lick test this morning, it didn’t smell sour, it didn’t smell at all. I will update in a few days/weeks, hopefully everything is still good.
ripa
Total Newbie

Post by ripa »

This is great to hear, Anne! Hopefully you have found an answer :)

For me glutathione hasn't been a magic bullet, I think. I took it for a few days and still got some reactions. I only want to take it on weekends because I don't want to risk making my bb worse on working days. I'll try again next weekend. Molybdenum and some other supplements I'm taking every day.

The problem is that I don't really know if the reactions I'm getting from other people are real or not. Or if I'm reading them correctly. Sometimes I think maybe some of these reactions are just reactions to my own behavior. I mean I probably seem very uncomfortable when speaking to others and trying to avoid speaking straight to their faces. Maybe that makes them think _they_ have a bb. That could explain why the most common reaction I'm getting is the other person covering their mouth.

I'll keep trying all this until I see if it helps or not.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

I had to stop taking the pill, but I will start again and update you. I removed my last 2 wisdom teeth and my doc gave me enough pills so I didn’t want to add the glutathione to them. I will start again tomorrow.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Anne2323 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 pm I had to stop taking the pill, but I will start again and update you. I removed my last 2 wisdom teeth and my doc gave me enough pills so I didn’t want to add the glutathione to them. I will start again tomorrow.
Unfortunately it works just for a few days. I tried the Now Glutathione. I ordered another one, glutathione reduced from Jarrow Formulas (pills as well). It has 60 caps so I will take them for 2 months, maybe these will do more than just a few days bb free. The new ones are 500mg/serving, just like the old ones, the only difference is that these are reduced so I suppose they should be absorbed better. I’ll update.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

The one from Jarrow Formulas didn’t work either. But don’t get discouraged, I think my problem comes from the gut so maybe that’s why glutathione didn’t help.

SIBO might be caused by some liver issues so I’ve read and molybdenum can be a great solution. I’ll try it in the future- maybe you should too if glutathione was unsuccessful for you as well.
Peter1987
Total Newbie

Post by Peter1987 »

Anne2323 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:17 pm The one from Jarrow Formulas didn’t work either. But don’t get discouraged, I think my problem comes from the gut so maybe that’s why glutathione didn’t help.

SIBO might be caused by some liver issues so I’ve read and molybdenum can be a great solution. I’ll try it in the future- maybe you should too if glutathione was unsuccessful for you as well.
@Anne2323 are you saying the Glutathione helped when you first started taking it but it's no longer working?
BB cured after 17 years
jo317
Advanced

Post by jo317 »

Those of you who feel like the NAC and/or gluthatione help because of issues with your liver -- can you taste your bad breath or do you just know you have it because of other peoples reactions? Do you have white tongue coatings. I've taken NAC because it is supposed to help reduce excessive mucus and when I took 1,200 mg I did feel like it helped a little bit with it but wasn't a miracle cure by any means.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Peter1987 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:23 pm
@Anne2323 are you saying the Glutathione helped when you first started taking it but it's no longer working?
Yes, my halitosis was completely gone for like 2-3 days (right at the beginning) and then it came back.
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

jo317 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:15 am Those of you who feel like the NAC and/or gluthatione help because of issues with your liver -- can you taste your bad breath or do you just know you have it because of other peoples reactions? Do you have white tongue coatings. I've taken NAC because it is supposed to help reduce excessive mucus and when I took 1,200 mg I did feel like it helped a little bit with it but wasn't a miracle cure by any means.
I can feel it on my tongue but I don’t have any coating on my tongue. In the morning my tongue is usually whiter but I can scrape that off easily.
sda
Total Newbie

Post by sda »

spyr wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:58 am I really hope supplements will at least reduce my symptoms. All I want for now is to reduce my nose bad breath because it is the most horrible thing when people think you are constantly farting while the only thing you do is to breath.

I hope I won't have to try fasting, I will consider it if I don't have any hope anymore, but I don't know how to be able to fast during weeks while working.

Do you also have low stomach acid ? I'm taking betain HCL supplements and the thing is I can take 8 pills per meal without having any discomfort. It means my stomach don't produce enough acid, and it can lead to SIBO and dysbiosis in the gut.

I have the same problem… and don’t know what to do anymore mouth and nose.. is there anything to fix this please?
Peter1987
Total Newbie

Post by Peter1987 »

Anne2323 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:22 pm
jo317 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:15 am Those of you who feel like the NAC and/or gluthatione help because of issues with your liver -- can you taste your bad breath or do you just know you have it because of other peoples reactions? Do you have white tongue coatings. I've taken NAC because it is supposed to help reduce excessive mucus and when I took 1,200 mg I did feel like it helped a little bit with it but wasn't a miracle cure by any means.
I can feel it on my tongue but I don’t have any coating on my tongue. In the morning my tongue is usually whiter but I can scrape that off easily.
Hi Anne not sure if you saw my post but I tried S-Acetyl Glutathione (SAG) and have significantly better results than regular Glutathione (GSH). Have you tried SAG? I think it's worth looking into since like you, I first started taking regular Glutathione and felt like BB was gone first few days. It relapsed by day 5 or 6-ish. I researched and learned about SAG and that's been consistent. It has enhanced absorption for the body and makes it past the digestive tract past acid, bacteria etc. GSH has a hard time doing that. Almost at a month now BB free. I'll link post below, LMK

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7988
BB cured after 17 years
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Peter1987 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:01 pm
Hi Anne not sure if you saw my post but I tried S-Acetyl Glutathione (SAG) and have significantly better results than regular Glutathione (GSH). Have you tried SAG? I think it's worth looking into since like you, I first started taking regular Glutathione and felt like BB was gone first few days. It relapsed by day 5 or 6-ish. I researched and learned about SAG and that's been consistent. It has enhanced absorption for the body and makes it past the digestive tract past acid, bacteria etc. GSH has a hard time doing that. Almost at a month now BB free. I'll link post below, LMK

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7988
Thank you. I saw your post, yes. I’m currently testing for celiac disease (my dna test came back positive, next step is an intestinal biopsy to confirm the diagnosis). My SIBO test came back negative. If I don’t have celiac, I will for sure try SAG. I’m glad it worked for you, I hope it works for others as well. ☺️
naom

Post by naom »

I want everyone too se this message!
the fact that he made a thread about l-glutathion and it works thers this thread in success thread in reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/badbreath/comm ... _cure_fix/ that followes mauriocos advice.

I just want too say this L-glutathion is like the number 1 treatment for when the body is exposed too black mold.
Many doctors just say its not good for health and dont have medication. but it VERY common too have black mold in the house.
I just think if you think that glutathion helped you than you need too look into this. He talks about liver detox

but let met tell you for black mold you have too detox:
blood
lungs
stomach

and let met tell you what works:
S-acetyl-l-glutathion - pick up the toxins in blood
phosphatidyl Choline-Pulls ths toxins out of fatty tissues/fatty cells and than too the bloodstream so than glutathion will pick it up.
Activted charcoal- picks up the toxins in the stomach/intestines and then you poop the toxins out. You hav take this at end before the others
naom

Post by naom »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic