Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do I have hope??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
skc
Total Newbie
Do I have hope??

Post by skc »

Hello Friends,
I am from India I am 28 years old. I am suffering from bad breath halitosis since I was 10-12 years old as I can remember and it was getting progressive in recent years earlier it was just oral bb but from Jan 2018 nasal bb started. And it's became severe day by day to the points point that from Feb 2020 people from 100 meter started giving weired reactions like keeping mobile phone on their ears rubbing their nose putting hands on their nose and now a days I don't know what is the level of my bb it's like Im polluting whole environment around me people starts sneezing coughing scratching their body even people from 100meters away from me. Along with halitosis I am suffering from another medical condition called Ankylosing spodylitis it's kind of inflammatory arthritis
I think I am the worst case of halitosis.do I have any hope to slow down this rapidly progressing bb it's like my body is started decomposing from within I'm so depserate and on the edge of doing something wrong with myself. :(

TomHappyHippy
Re: Do I have hope??

Post by TomHappyHippy »

Hello friend

Please try to keep things in perspective

bb is not that bad a problem, I know it is frustrating at times

But some people cannot walk or cannot see, they would swap places with you any time

Please relax and just do your best thats all you can do

Kind regards
JennyMiller
Total Newbie

Post by JennyMiller »

Hi friends, does anyone here smells like spoiled rice? My breath smells like spoiled rice i dont know what to do. Been suffering for 10 years. 😭

i never smelt spoiled rice, i thought rice always smelled nice
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

skc wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:59 am Hello Friends,
I am from India I am 28 years old. I am suffering from bad breath halitosis since I was 10-12 years old as I can remember and it was getting progressive in recent years earlier it was just oral bb but from Jan 2018 nasal bb started. And it's became severe day by day to the points point that from Feb 2020 people from 100 meter started giving weired reactions like keeping mobile phone on their ears rubbing their nose putting hands on their nose and now a days I don't know what is the level of my bb it's like Im polluting whole environment around me people starts sneezing coughing scratching their body even people from 100meters away from me. Along with halitosis I am suffering from another medical condition called Ankylosing spodylitis it's kind of inflammatory arthritis
I think I am the worst case of halitosis.do I have any hope to slow down this rapidly progressing bb it's like my body is started decomposing from within I'm so depserate and on the edge of doing something wrong with myself. :(
100 meters? I think that's not likely.
Did you talk to your doctor who is treating your for Ankylosing spodylitis, to see if there is any correlation between this medical condition and chronic halitosis?
JennyMiller
Total Newbie

Post by JennyMiller »

Smell of spoiled rice is like a smell of garbage. I always smell 24/7 the smell is not changing.
winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

TomHappyHippy wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:18 pm Hello friend

Please try to keep things in perspective

bb is not that bad a problem, I know it is frustrating at times

But some people cannot walk or cannot see, they would swap places with you any time

Please relax and just do your best thats all you can do

Kind regards
Honestly I would rather be wheelchair bound if my BB is never going away. At least I can continue living to a large extent with some accommodations. BB takes away my life and it's so awkward that I don't even know how to get help.
Frank@23
Total Newbie

Post by Frank@23 »

You're not alone I've been suffering from that for 5 years now. I know it's hard, I tried everything but I'm still looking for a cure. Lost some people who means a lot to me because it cause me depression but I learned to move on and keep moving. The right people would accept for who you are.
Ralph R Sharp
Total Newbie

Post by Ralph R Sharp »

Hey, don't lose hope, and this is all not about you. I know lots of people suffering from this BB. I have a friend who also has issues with BB, but she is not ready to lose her hope. She tried proper professional dental cleaning and maintained her oral hygiene in the right way. She strictly followed all the directions of her dentist and was able to reduce her BB very effectively. So don't give up your confidence. Keep your dental examinations on time and follow their instructions as well. You say that you are from India. I think there are some ayurvedic treatments for this. I'm not sure. I just heard about it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic