Your Email Address:

First Name:

No BB after meals

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sickandtiredofbb
Total Newbie

No BB after meals

Post by sickandtiredofbb »

This is from my story at viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7678

I noticed that my bb is gone when I'm full. After eating I have decent breath for 1-2 hours. At the 3rd or 4th hour mark its really bad. Brushing doesn't help. The smell comes back in like 5 to 15 minutes. People cover their noses when speaking to me, they avoid sitting in front of me when eating, etc. Seeing their reactions is truly heartbreaking. Whenever I'm in the office or outside, I bring tons of snacks and have to eat like half a meal before lunch so that I don't embarass myself when I eat with other people. This habit became my way of masking my bb to make it somewhat manageable.

Can anyone tell me what type of bb I have?

jayline502
Total Newbie
Re: No BB after meals

Post by jayline502 »

Me too I noticed that as soon as I start eating my bb is gone well I wonder why
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Increased saliva flow but mostly it is the food wiping away the bacteria sitting on your tongue.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Whynot
Total Newbie

Post by Whynot »

I have low stomach acid and I experience the same.
Try Betaine HCL to see if you have it (baking soda test didn't help me)
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

I think it's a good sign you don't have BB when you're full. I remember that used to be the case when I was young (before I got chronic BB). I used to feel weird about my tongue but as soon as I ate something, it would all get clean.

I think you have a relatively less severe form of BB. I'm not so lucky. I have BB all the time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic