Biofilm in persistent infections

Tell us your story with bad breath
9yearsStillFighting

Biofilm in persistent infections

Post by 9yearsStillFighting »

this topic is about bioflim and please read about this
https://kresserinstitute.com/biofilm-wh ... -treat-it/
https://bellalindemann.com/blog/biofilm ... disruptors
and I quote: Antibiotic after antibiotic for IBD. Corticosteroids for CRS. If a biofilm is at work, these standard “treatments” aren’t curing anything. Clinicians instead need to break down the biofilm, attack the pathogenic bacteria within, and mop up the leftover matrix, DNA, and minerals.".

I know members in this group have tried and have been trying various methods.
as someone with IBD, and BB, and believer of antiobiocs induced chronic illness, I invite people read not only about SIBO or SIFO but biofilm of bacteria. since people in this group have a longer history of systemic unbalanced metabolism or dysbiosis issue.

quote"Since it has been established that biofilm formation and tenacious parasites, bacteria and fungi such as candida albicans seem to go hand-in-hand, researchers believe that antibiotic/antimicrobial treatment in combination with biofilm disruptors may be the answer to persistent infections. "

what do you guys think of this?

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Biofilm in persistent infections

Post by KL123 »

9yearsStillFighting wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 pm this topic is about bioflim and please read about this
and I quote: Antibiotic after antibiotic for IBD. Corticosteroids for CRS. If a biofilm is at work, these standard “treatments” aren’t curing anything. Clinicians instead need to break down the biofilm, attack the pathogenic bacteria within, and mop up the leftover matrix, DNA, and minerals.".

as someone with IBD, and BB, and believer of antiobiocs induced chronic illness, I invite people read not only about SIBO or SIFO but biofilm of bacteria. since people in this group have a longer history of systemic unbalanced metabolism or dysbiosis issue.

quote"Since it has been established that biofilm formation and tenacious parasites, bacteria and fungi such as candida albicans seem to go hand-in-hand, researchers believe that antibiotic/antimicrobial treatment in combination with biofilm disruptors may be the answer to persistent infections. "

Interesting but look at the first comment

After years of gut problems (which started after amalgam removal and subsequent mercury toxicity.. and a cascade of problems to follow…leaky gut…hashimotos …etc) I thought I had parasites (in a rope shape) but finally figured out they were biofilms and not parasites. None of the above mentioned products, supplements, protocols worked for me.. I think I just made the biofilms angrier…now with mental/emotional/spiritual work I am much better / not perfect yet but it seems to me if I increase my body’s ability to heal itself and take care of these biofilms as it should I will be on my way to restored gut health after 6 years. Maybe these supplements work for others, but did not work for me. Thank you for the article on biofilms / very hard to find good info on them.
9yearsStillFighting

KL123 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:11 am
9yearsStillFighting wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 pm this topic is about bioflim and please read about this

After years of gut problems (which started after amalgam removal and subsequent mercury toxicity.. and a cascade of problems to follow…leaky gut…hashimotos …etc) I thought I had parasites (in a rope shape) but finally figured out they were biofilms and not parasites. None of the above mentioned products, supplements, protocols worked for me.. I think I just made the biofilms angrier…now with mental/emotional/spiritual work I am much better / not perfect yet but it seems to me if I increase my body’s ability to heal itself and take care of these biofilms as it should I will be on my way to restored gut health after 6 years. Maybe these supplements work for others, but did not work for me. Thank you for the article on biofilms / very hard to find good info on them.
I saw that before posting. the problem is " she thought".
but I don't know why she didin't do a test for heavy metal poisoning as someone who has mercury filling. this is a very common subject with dentel fillings. children who are heavily vaxxed have the same problem. if their parents consult GP, they will end up like this comment ,endless pain killer and antibiotics, but never solves the root cause whihc is mercury poissoning comes from vaccines. they might also going to end up developping GI Auto immune disease. in this comment it's hashimotos.
people like this should choose holistic approach. if the hashimoto's began after removing dentel mercury, then shoud have a heaviy metal detox, and shoud see at micro-nutrition level like vitamin and minerals. ( Vitamin D, zinc and for hormones especially for T3). Auto iminune disease don't start overnight.

Members of this forum might think this is rubish.
once you have tested for micronutrion and try to improve that, your whole body will be better. because mictronutrion elements are essential for our organs to work together in full capacity.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

9yearsStillFighting wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:37 pm

but I don't know why she didin't do a test for heavy metal poisoning as someone who has mercury filling. this is a very common subject with dentel fillings. children who are heavily vaxxed have the same problem. if their parents consult GP, they will end up like this comment ,endless pain killer and antibiotics, but never solves the root cause whihc is mercury poissoning comes from vaccines. they might also going to end up developping GI Auto immune disease. in this comment it's hashimotos.
people like this should choose holistic approach. if the hashimoto's began after removing dentel mercury, then shoud have a heaviy metal detox, and shoud see at micro-nutrition level like vitamin and minerals. ( Vitamin D, zinc and for hormones especially for T3). Auto iminune disease don't start overnight.

once you have tested for micronutrion and try to improve that, your whole body will be better. because mictronutrion elements are essential for our organs to work together in full capacity.
So what's the cure to break the biofilm and whatever the crappy bacteria that resides in it?
9yearsStillFighting

KL123 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:29 pm
9yearsStillFighting wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:37 pm

So what's the cure to break the biofilm and whatever the crappy bacteria that resides in it?
let me share a link with you, it's about candida, but in this seminar they talk about biofilm disruptor: Serrapeptase, Nattokinase,Chlorella
timeline is at : 1:06:02
The Art of Fixing Candida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNuuEIGMXk&t=3964s
they have a lot of related topics.
From what I have learnd over last six months was: bacterial disbiosis causes putrefication. candida dysbiosis causes fermentation.
people with dysbiosis usually have Vitamin B(micronutrition) group deficency among others.
see this doctor's website
https://www.aimintegrativemedicine.com/ ... -treatment

What are the suggestive signs of dysbiosis?
The signs are polymorphic and varied, identical to those of food intolerance to IgCs, which justifies their joint prescription.

Bowel disorders: diarrhea, constipation or alternation of the two, bloating, gas, stomach pain

Gastric reflux, discharge, bad breath

Neurological symptoms: migraine, emotional disturbances, insomnia

Skin manifestation: acne, eczema, psoriasis, urticaria, pruritus, ...

Infectious symptoms: recurrent infections (sinusitis, rhinitis, cystitis, ...)

Inflammatory diseases: arthralgia, low back pain, tendonitis, fibromyalgia, ...

Autoimmune diseases

How to treat dysbiosis
By dietary measures by correcting certain bad eating habits.

By the use of antifungal substances in case of dysbiosis of fermentation.

By pre and probiotics in case of putrefactive dysbiosis.

You can also watch this if you find it worthy of your time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2OS2-ZbABc
9yearsStillFighting

if you ask where to begin with all this:
my opinon would be
step one: killing phase
get tested for dysbiosis (bacterial/ fungal) or direclty do some natural antibacteria/fungal treatment yourself + biofilm disruptor ( because long term dysbiosis causes malabsorbtion
get tested for micro nutrition ( vitamin, menirals ..) or do it yourself ( A, B group,D, E, Omega 3, Zinc ect)
eat more unsoluble fiber which is a fuel for the bactria in your colon, grows more beneficial bacterias

step two: restore
after the killing phase, use probiotics
continue unsoluble fiber

and should continue this remove, restore protocol for at least 3 months. kiling phase for 1 month,but other phase for longer period. and micronutrion level should be a lifestyle. one example: I followed a functional medicin on FB, he says, people who have not sunned themselves at least 1 hour daily, have vitamin D deficiency.
The doctor who gave that seminar said we should limit our daily protine intake shoud be limited at 60g, excessive protein causes putrefecation.

I have too many information to share but as this is bb forum, it's better stop here, otherwise people might be annoyed.

I don't think BB situation is simply caused by one particular thing. or at this point after so many years of mental, emotional stress, our body has been tortured enough to be unbalanced.
when I saw this post
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7664
, alot of people where skeptical but I know why she/he saw some improvment. but that's what it is.
we really should creat a bb bootcamp to do a 3 months long plan together to see if there will be any improvement, after all we time goes by even if we do nothing.
gotshot26
Master

Post by gotshot26 »

Thanks Fighting,

Yes this is the path I've gone down. I've never tried an over the counter biofilm disrupter but before my antibiotics course I ate no-carb diet - this brought the bacteria down to very low levels on its own. I also used natural anti-bacterials such as garlic in my food. I am going to try a biofilm disrupter however with the next course perhaps. You are on the right track.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic