Your Email Address:

First Name:

Might help someone

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nenis
Might help someone

Post by nenis »

After almost a year and a half, I am visiting this website again. I have been facing this issue since 9 years and even now.(Read my previous stories on this which were more elaborate). I thought I would never visit this webpage again as reading more and more stories is making me sick but I am just here to say a few words which might help some people who desperately need help.

I have tried almost everything, and visited all the doctors, ENT'S, Gastro, GP'S etc., tried all CT, MRI to determine the root cause, but sadly nothing helped. I even had my adenoids and tonsils removed. In 2018, I was very depressed, lost weight and couldn't even face people. And then I visited a very famous and experienced ENT doctor. He checked me thoroughly and mentioned that I have no problem as far as the ENT is concerned. I used to visit him frequently, bug him up and he understood that i was desperate for help. He then asked me to call my parents to talk to them. He recognized that i need psychiatrist assistance very badly, as it looked things will go out of hand if not immediately treated. I was hesitant in the beginning to visit a psychiatrist as I felt I am not mentally sick. I mentioned it to the doctor that I am mentally ok, its just this shit that is making me sick. He then consoled me and just one line. "Trust me in this, You will certainly feel better" . I did not even trust him at that time but my parents pushed me to go to the psychiatrist.

I went to the psychiatrist, took my dad along with me. The doctor talked to me and asked what my problem was. After I mentioned everything, he just said one thing. " It is lucky, that we didn't loose you in this battle". He then diagnosed me with Anxiety disorder and Persistent delusional disorder and gave medication for the same (Escitalopram 10 mg and Risperidone) . Believe me I was hesitant to use medication because I felt I am not mentally sick. At last, because of my parents pressure, I agreed to using the medication.

The first 15 days, it did not show any effect but on the 16th day, I felt a weird thing in my brain which made me Boozy. At that moment I thought that I was just sleepy but I woke up the next morning and I noticed that I am not anxious when I meet people. I mean before the medication, If I meet people, I would tremble and struggle to stand and talk before people, but on that 16th day, I could stand my ground. I was steady enough to talk to people. And then I realized what the doctors said, "Trust us in this". I was certainly happy that day because I need not to struggle the same while talking to people. And yes it worked.

Now, I can say that, I am not completely cured but at least I am able to talk to people on their face even if they sniff their nose. Its our anxieties and the halitophobia's that makes it worse. Most of us here are mentally sick(Like I was before medication). Our brains are conjured with this shit. Just because we have faced worst consequences because of this, the bad thoughts would randomly pop up and ***k us up. This is one of the most dreadful disease in the world and we definitely need help. So, I request everyone to see your psychiatrist if you are comfortable to see the Major difference in your lives.

Note: The psychiatrist visit helped me a lot but please do not blame me if that did not have effect on you. Get the right medication and I am very positive that it will show some tremendous results.

Anyone in Canada/USA interested to meet and have some time with no judgement. Please Text me and we can try and arrange a meet up.(I live in Canada)

Freshhope
Junior

Re: Might help someone

Post by Freshhope »

Wow thanks for coming back and sharing. I have contemplated this route and will be the last on my list. It’s hard to imagine having this anxiety disorder, it would mean I’ve had it for 15-20 years.

This hole thing reminds me of shutter island, living a false reality and then time for a lobotomy 😂😂😂🤪

Good luck with everything enjoy your new life
SweetKiss
Total Newbie

Post by SweetKiss »

Hi Everyone! I am not going to go into details about what I have gone through most of my life because it has already been documented by most of you here. Whatever has been written about bad breath I am sure I have experienced it and whatever cures have been mentioned I have tried as well. Anyway, the reason I joined this forum is to offer a possible cure for some of you. I wanted to wait longer before posting but I just could not wait any longer to share with others. It´s been 2 weeks and so far it is working. That cure I speak of is TURMERIC (turmeric powder to be more precise...you can find it at almost any supermarket for a few bucks...the last small jar i got at trader joes for $1.99). Yes, that spice that many of you have in your kitchen that is also known for its many health benefits! I happened to come across an article that mentioned it and I said, what the hell let me give it a try. What I did was pour a a little less than a teaspoon on my palm, put it in my mouth and started to gargle for about 10-15 minutes. I´ve continued gargling most days although I have mixed it up with brushing my teeth with turmeric as well. So far it has worked incredibly well. My mouth does not have that nasty taste, my gums dont bleed after flossing, and my tongue has lost most of that white coating on it. Anyway, give it a try and report back. Oh and just a couple of more things, turmeric stains so spit it out carefully so it does not splash into your clothes. Your tongue will also appear yellow/orange but that eventually goes away (I actually dont mind it and prefer it to my previously white coated tongue). Good luck! :D
Jaim618

Post by Jaim618 »

SweetKiss wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:53 am Hi Everyone! I am not going to go into details about what I have gone through most of my life because it has already been documented by most of you here. Whatever has been written about bad breath I am sure I have experienced it and whatever cures have been mentioned I have tried as well. Anyway, the reason I joined this forum is to offer a possible cure for some of you. I wanted to wait longer before posting but I just could not wait any longer to share with others. It´s been 2 weeks and so far it is working. That cure I speak of is TURMERIC (turmeric powder to be more precise...you can find it at almost any supermarket for a few bucks...the last small jar i got at trader joes for $1.99). Yes, that spice that many of you have in your kitchen that is also known for its many health benefits! I happened to come across an article that mentioned it and I said, what the hell let me give it a try. What I did was pour a a little less than a teaspoon on my palm, put it in my mouth and started to gargle for about 10-15 minutes. I´ve continued gargling most days although I have mixed it up with brushing my teeth with turmeric as well. So far it has worked incredibly well. My mouth does not have that nasty taste, my gums dont bleed after flossing, and my tongue has lost most of that white coating on it. Anyway, give it a try and report back. Oh and just a couple of more things, turmeric stains so spit it out carefully so it does not splash into your clothes. Your tongue will also appear yellow/orange but that eventually goes away (I actually dont mind it and prefer it to my previously white coated tongue). Good luck! :D
Do you brush with turmeric only? Do you brush with toothpaste after the turmeric, to get the stain off?
SweetKiss
Total Newbie

Post by SweetKiss »

I do both. Since I usually only brush with turmeric once a day I will brush my teeth with it and not brush with regular toothpaste afterwards. I like knowing that the turmeric that remains in my mouth will continue to do its work of ridding my mouth of bacteria. But other times I just want a minty taste in my mouth and will use one of the many different toothpastes that I have bought over the years that I finally have use for again. At times, I have mixed the turmeric powder with coconut oil or baking soda for a different taste and that works well also. Feel free to play around with it and no matter what you do you, as long as you use turmeric at least once a day, you will notice incredible results. Good luck and make sure to let me know how well the turmeric works for you.
SweetKiss
Total Newbie

Post by SweetKiss »

Please everyone, just give this turmeric treatment a try. As I stated before, I had gone most of my life suffering from bb and I just happened to be doing some more research about what to do for bleeding gums. It is when I came upon turmeric. Since the pandemic started I had started to cook at home and was using turmeric on a number of recipes, especially for pickling vegetables. I had read about the many benefits of using this spice in food so I figured it made sense to try it on my gums. So I rinsed my mouth with a pinch of it and right away I felt the positive effects of it. As I rinsed I felt a tingling sensation in my mouth which made me think that the spice was doing its job of killing the bacteria that had resided there for so long. Give it a try so you experience the incredible feeling of seeing your tongue have the pinkish/red color it should have and the wonderful taste in your mouth.
Make sure to post your result here as I´d like to know if it worked for you just as it has for me. Thanks & good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic