Your Email Address:

First Name:

The answer to your problem - part 2

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bbc

The answer to your problem - part 2

Post by Bbc »

Please read my earlier article under the same subject heading. Thought I'd tell you a few more things I do to help with oral hygiene, even though the underlying problem is likely your stomach.

1) use an electric toothbrush. It is far better than a regular toothbrush.
2) do not use a tongue scraper. You can't reach far back enough. Use your index and middle finger together, and rub your tongue vigorously, as far back as you can go. Fight the urge to choke...it will go after the first few days. Right at the back, where the furry coating is thickest, use your nails in a pushing motion (towards throat) to gently scrape this away. Once you start taking Zinetac/Zantac (which is cheap as chips), you'll find that this coating reduces.
3) gargle after meals, and floss every night. Putrified food particles in the mouth, particularly meat, leads to a smelly mouth.

Good luck!

optimismishere
Junior
Re: The answer to your problem - part 2

Post by optimismishere »

This old post makes a lot of sense.

Especially using your nails to push. Pushing TOWARDS the throat is important. I could get a lot of phlegm out with this method.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic