Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mask Wearing - Worsening Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
optimismishere
Junior
Mask Wearing - Worsening Breath

Post by optimismishere »

After the mandatory mask wearing rules due to the pandemic, I have been facing worsening of my breath. I wear mask for longer durations and when I remove it, I can feel something strange is occurring in my mouth. It gets dry due to breathing while wearing the mask and I get tonsil stones immediately after cleaning my mouth. My tonsils don't overtly show the presence of stones but I do get them from time to time. So I am going for a tonsillectomy.

Just wondering if anyone else here faces similar symptoms after wearing mask?

eyeamher
Total Newbie
Re: Mask Wearing - Worsening Breath

Post by eyeamher »

to be honest, I'm just thankful that there's some kind of barrier that will allow me to talk freely without feeling overly insecure about my bad breath. even though its said you can still smell someone's breath, it still provides me with a small sense of security. luckily for me I don't have to have my mask on all the time because of my work, but I wear it proudly. I'd rather inconvenience myself rather than getting that reaction from people we all know so well.

but the only symptom i have from mask wearing is a runny nose. I'm literally allergic to my own bad breath. some days are worse than others. but it does provide some kind of gauge to determine how bad the funk is.

i wish you success in whatever you decide for your remedy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic