Your Email Address:

First Name:

Updated Story: Moving Backwards

Tell us your story with bad breath
sreid643

Updated Story: Moving Backwards

Post by sreid643 »

Anyone else feel like they’ve experienced a lot of personal growth while dealing with this issue just to be knocked back to you’re lowest point? That’s how I feel right now. I’ve experienced amazing growth and have been able to achieve such great things in the past 3-4 years. I have a great opportunity ahead of me but am experiencing the same passive aggressive behaviors despite really improving my routine and thinking that things are getting better. It takes one comment or passive aggressive behavior to send me spiraling backwards and I hate it. Do I let others win and give up or do I continue to be disrespected and just accept it? I don’t want to be in a space where I am judged and feel anxious, uncomfortable, and hurt daily but I also have to live my life. If I were to give up I would have never done the things I have accomplished so I’m torn right now. I feel like this issue follows me everywhere I go and I can’t escape it. Do I protect my sanity or keep going? I always tell myself that I don’t want to go back to my lowest point because I know how awful I’ve felt. I just recently had to breakdown and cry because I don’t want to lock myself away and let this control my life but I don’t want to feel like I’m not wanted in any space. This breakdown is actually what led me back to this site in the first place to reflect on how negative and depressing my posts were in comparison to how I’ve grown. It actually made me really upset to read those posts back and brought back a lot of negative feelings. I’ve generally just felt weighed down and defeated this whole weekend. Anyways, an update on potential findings/causes: I cannot remove my wisdom teeth because they are impacted and I will potentially have nerve damage if I were to remove them so that’s out of the question. I have a water flosser that I will use to clean them out. I’ve tried Thera Breath and that didn’t do anything at all except hurt my pockets a little. I’ve tried liquid chlorophyll but saw no improvement and will be trying the pills next. I’ve tried an electric toothbrush and saw little improvement. I now use a metal tounge scrapper instead of those plastic ones which has helped a bit. I also keep waterless toothbrushes with toothpaste already on them and that listerine product you can use on the go in my bag/car at all times. I also drink water throughout the day and limited how much meat/ sugar I consume. I’m not interested in trying any baking soda products because it makes my teeth sensitive. Oh and of course I chew multiple pieces of gum constantly. Honestly it all doesn’t even matter though but whatever. I also don’t have tonsil stones or anything like that. I’m also looking into my digestion and seeing what I can do about this. I also try not to try too much at one time to see what really works and what doesn’t. Typing this out was also very exhausting just thinking about everything I have to do and have tried daily and this is not even all of it I’m sure there’s things I forgot to mention. Oh! Also, every test I’ve done comes back normal and people make me feel paranoid and crazy for thinking that no one likes/ wants to be around me because of this issue. Writing this out has also made me almost positive that I need to let go of this opportunity to work on myself and this problem but ughh I’m still not sure. Is this what I’m supposed to do for the rest of my life? Anyways just wanted to rant and post an update. Thanks for reading lol

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Updated Story: Moving Backwards

Post by KL123 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMsJ2eAioFk

yeah right .... I would rather go with bb.
optimismishere
Junior

Post by optimismishere »

KL123 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:44 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMsJ2eAioFk

You've replied to the wrong post
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

optimismishere wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:34 am
KL123 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:44 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMsJ2eAioFk

You've replied to the wrong post
I sure did
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic