Your Email Address:

First Name:

PND/Nasal odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
searching_for_a_cure
Total Newbie

PND/Nasal odor

Post by searching_for_a_cure »

For those of you who have post nasal drip and/or nasal odor, does warmer climate help you? My pnd is worse in the winter. I went to southern California last year, and a lot of my nasal problems disappeared. Curious if this is common.

optimismishere
Junior
Re: PND/Nasal odor

Post by optimismishere »

I've noticed that warmer weather actually makes it worse for me.

I too have both mouth and nasal BB. I think I now know the source - lingual tonsils. I'm cleaning it with my fingers. Cleaning the lingual tonsils (which are down your tongue and not the two on each side of the throat that we can see when we open our mouth) and even my epiglottis. I could breathe easily after cleaning.

I could remove a ton of phlegm from the tonsils, which I think had been sitting there for years.

Just put a bit of paste on your fingers and thoroughly clean your lingual tonsils. Use the fingers in circular motion so that paste can spread to all areas of the lingual tonsils. It will help dislodge all the stale mucus.

Long ago, a doctor had told me my bb problem lay behind my tongue. I was young and naive and couldn't understand what he actually meant. I had gone to him to talk about something :abnormal' behind my tongue (which turned out to be lingual tonsils and everyone has them).

Recently I was digging this site and found out methods of cleaning throat and found out that I never cleaned my lingual tonsils in my life! But the bb bacteria reside in lingual tonsils and the area after that near epiglottis! So yeah!! Clean that from time to time and see.

I think the bacteria on the surface of the tongue are fed by the dirt that's in lingual tonsils. I have got some progress. I'll continue to clean for days to come and I'm sure that'll be the end of my BB.
searching_for_a_cure
Total Newbie

Thanks for responding! Never thought about the lingual tonsils before, I'll try that. Please keep us updated if that resolves your problem.
searching_for_a_cure
Total Newbie

optimismishere wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:21 am I've noticed that warmer weather actually makes it worse for me.

I too have both mouth and nasal BB. I think I now know the source - lingual tonsils. I'm cleaning it with my fingers. Cleaning the lingual tonsils (which are down your tongue and not the two on each side of the throat that we can see when we open our mouth) and even my epiglottis. I could breathe easily after cleaning.

I could remove a ton of phlegm from the tonsils, which I think had been sitting there for years.

Just put a bit of paste on your fingers and thoroughly clean your lingual tonsils. Use the fingers in circular motion so that paste can spread to all areas of the lingual tonsils. It will help dislodge all the stale mucus.

Long ago, a doctor had told me my bb problem lay behind my tongue. I was young and naive and couldn't understand what he actually meant. I had gone to him to talk about something :abnormal' behind my tongue (which turned out to be lingual tonsils and everyone has them).

Recently I was digging this site and found out methods of cleaning throat and found out that I never cleaned my lingual tonsils in my life! But the bb bacteria reside in lingual tonsils and the area after that near epiglottis! So yeah!! Clean that from time to time and see.

I think the bacteria on the surface of the tongue are fed by the dirt that's in lingual tonsils. I have got some progress. I'll continue to clean for days to come and I'm sure that'll be the end of my BB.
Where you live, is there low or high humidity during warmer seasons? Maybe humidity is key. Where I live it is very humid in the summer and very low humidity in the winter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic