Your Email Address:

First Name:

Re: Getting to know you

Here you can post your personal portfolio for dating like city, age, more about you - put the city in the title so other users can see where you come from
Gutsy_Gal27
Total Newbie

Post by Gutsy_Gal27 »

Hi everyone! I wrote a post about creating my own dating website for BB sufferers. I want to know if there is a good range of people who would be interested. Would you be willing to share your gender, age, country and/or state (if in U.S.)? I'll go first: Female, 27, Texas

Thanks!

Bendover
Re: Re: Getting to know you

Post by Bendover »

Hello, male age 45, El Paso Texas.
AfaustSmeller
Total Newbie

Post by AfaustSmeller »

M 26 Ind
ineedcure
Junior

Post by ineedcure »

M 48 NZ
Pinkyrose
Total Newbie

Post by Pinkyrose »

Do people with bad breath really want to date other people with bad breath? I find myself pretty damn unlovable because of it and my own condition is revolting to me. I can't imagine being okay with someone else's chronic bad breath although I can surely empathize with the suffering it causes. I personally would rather be alone, I think.
Gutsy_Gal27
Total Newbie

Post by Gutsy_Gal27 »

I think it's a personal choice for sure. But I think over time two people w/BB could eventually get used to the other's breath-ya never know until you try it.
Gutsy_Gal27
Total Newbie

Post by Gutsy_Gal27 »

Also, thank you for your responses everyone! I plan to create the website over the summer-stay tuned!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I had 3 girlfriends with bad breath. Honestly one had it only occasionally and I think she got it from me after kissing, I never smell her before so that was shocking and we separated mutually later on not because of bb, at least not from my end.
The other girl had bb all the time so after a while, I dumped her after meeting a new girl with no bb. But that was also because her parents did not allow her anywhere. But at first few dates I could not smell her.

And there was another girl with also constant bb, I kind of kept her as a friend. I could not kiss her or have sex anymore. But on a first date, I could not smell her.

I never even mention bb to somebody, because it will devastate them. So I could not ask them if they had bb before me. Probably yes.
Other girls I dated had the best breath ever, they never smelled, not even in the morning.

I can tolerate mild bb that is only occasional, but chronic constant bb is not bearable. I don't know how girls tolerate me....

I had to be honest, sorry, but for me, bb in another person is horrid, even though I myself have it chronic. I still don't know how girls date me in the past, this is a horrid affliction...And I can smell another person with bb for sure....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
HopefulOne
Advanced

Post by HopefulOne »

I cannot date anyone with bad breath. A friend came to visit and due to mouth breathing his breath was horrible. It filled the entire room. I could smell his breath through my mask. This triggered me so badly that I was seriously ready to die. I prayed and prayed, my cure came shortly after.
Gutsy_Gal27
Total Newbie

Post by Gutsy_Gal27 »

Thanks you guys for your opinions. I personally don't agree, but I respect everyone's opinions. Hopefully the experiences for others will be different. However, I do hope you all learn (or already know of) the importance of self love and God's love.
Cres
Junior

Post by Cres »

Yeah I have to agree, I also probably couldn't date someone with a chronic halitosis (I have it myself). Especially if it stays that way and the people in that relationship are not actively seeking help/cure. Because if not for the comfort of the significant other, then at least for their friends and family so that they don't speak ill of you behind your back. This is the reality for us unless you want to isolate you and your partner from society which I doubt.
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic