Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone else tried this?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KL123
Sheriff
Anyone else tried this?

Post by KL123 »

Tried something that I've read over a few times but never followed religiously.

The other day while I was walking through the isles, I picked up these 1200 mg Apple Cider Vinegar vegetarian capsules from Coscto.

https://www.shelhealth.com/products/nat ... n0QAvD_BwE

The reason I didn't try ACV in liquid form on a continuous basis is because my teeth get sensitive with acidic drinks. Even off the shelf orange juice makes my teeth go sensitive.
I guess the enamel on my teeth is not super strong and it can't stand abrasive acidic foods even though I use only Sensodyne Pro Namel toothpaste.

So anyway,
I followed the directions on the bottle and took two capsules during the day.
In about 4 to 6 hours, I felt a little gassy uncomfort in the tummy (that I HATE with all these supplements and probiotics). But this one was slightly different. It was more like an urge of going to the restroom and take a #2 in the late afternoon/evening time, which isn't my regular time to answer the nature's call.
It felt like the capsules had digested something more than the usual bulge with some extra gas, and my body desperately wanted to get rid of it.

I didn't monitor much if there was any immediate effect on the bad breath, but I thought it wasn't a good idea to take them during the day.

So, last night, I scrapped my tongue, brushed my teeth and took two capsules with a full glass of water about 10 minutes before hitting the bed (no food afterwards), and this morning, I woke up to no bitter or bad taste in the mouth, saliva test came negative and I couldn't feel that horrible whiff of my own breath that I can easily detect in the mornings.

Not putting high stakes on it but I plan to increase the intake of these capsules with time (as the directions dictate), to finish all 180 capsules and see how it goes?

Freshhope
Junior

Re: Anyone else tried this?

Post by Freshhope »

I think I’ve experienced this type of thing before. If I eat vinegar chips or something very acidic you get this clean type of feeling in your mouth. I think i still got reactions though. KL have you done a ancestry DNA at all? Your the only one who seems to be active it’s like a ghost town in here
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Freshhope wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:42 pm I think I’ve experienced this type of thing before. If I eat vinegar chips or something very acidic you get this clean type of feeling in your mouth. I think i still got reactions though. KL have you done a ancestry DNA at all? Your the only one who seems to be active it’s like a ghost town in here
Hello Freshhope,

Long time no see? Hope you are hanging in there.
I am actually increasing my dose on them 1200 mg ACV caps.

Took two caps last night, then two in the morning today, and gonna take two more in a couple of hours from now before going to bed. My taste in the mouth has been somewhat stable and better in a good way. I didn't brush my teeth all day today to see how it goes? And it hasn't been really awful.
The good thing is, this time, it didn't give me that discomfort/pain/gas in the tummy. So I was a little more confident to increase the dose.

Let's see how it goes?

What else is going in your life?
Freshhope
Junior

Post by Freshhope »

KL123 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:09 am
Freshhope wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:42 pm I think I’ve experienced this type of thing before. If I eat vinegar chips or something very acidic you get this clean type of feeling in your mouth. I think i still got reactions though. KL have you done a ancestry DNA at all? Your the only one who seems to be active it’s like a ghost town in here
Hello Freshhope,

Long time no see? Hope you are hanging in there.
I am actually increasing my dose on them 1200 mg ACV caps.

Took two caps last night, then two in the morning today, and gonna take two more in a couple of hours from now before going to bed. My taste in the mouth has been somewhat stable and better in a good way. I didn't brush my teeth all day today to see how it goes? And it hasn't been really awful.
The good thing is, this time, it didn't give me that discomfort/pain/gas in the tummy. So I was a little more confident to increase the dose.

Let's see how it goes?

What else is going in your life?
Good luck with it...🙏🙏
Nothing much with me just trying to find a cure as usual lol
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Apple cider vinegar definitely helps with the the whole sulfate cycle due to acetobacter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetobacter
Look up dr Seneff on youtube, she's published books too.
Have you kept taking these pills? I didn't even now apple cider vinegar in the form of pills even existed, definitely another think I can try.
bb free)
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

mauricio wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:01 pm Apple cider vinegar definitely helps with the the whole sulfate cycle due to acetobacter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetobacter
Look up dr Seneff on youtube, she's published books too.
Have you kept taking these pills? I didn't even now apple cider vinegar in the form of pills even existed, definitely another think I can try.
From my brief experience with ACV 1200 mg pills (from Costco) so far, I think it should be taken regularly to see the effects in a couple of weeks. It surely has a pleasant effect on my general bowl movement and taste in the mouth has been not awful. Obviously, it does not seem to cure BB for good but it does try to counter it. Probably it's not a very bad thing for my general health so I plan to continue.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

KL if you've been reading the other threads (ie the glutathione one) and where we are going with this, there's not a pill that cures from bb, we've disrupted processes that need to get back to function. This is the kind of supplement that I think it is ok to open up its capsules and take it with some water, reason I'm mentioning this is I'm getting super paranoid about glyphosate in the capsules that contain vitamins/supplements.
bb free)
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

wow I had 3 tablespoons of ACV yesterday it reduced the gases big time!
bb free)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic