Your Email Address:

First Name:

sibo

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
roam1

sibo

Post by roam1 »

hello,
does anyone have experience with sibo in UK, a practitioner maybe. i was seeing gastro doctors on NHS who prescribed me antibiotics and a follow up nutritionist but its been radio silence since they couldnt source the antibiotics. i imagine the doctors/staff are pushed with covid- trying to hold my frustrations, but feel in limbo. have no cash and been waiting since october now and no response.

no idea what my root cause is and need some help.

roam1

Re: sibo

Post by roam1 »

Does anyone have a reigime that has worked for them. feel like i keep coming across the same things antibiotics>hcl>enzymes>probiotics, but not sure how to take them, how long for. such conflicing info online. and how should these be introduced/phased out. or will they even work without the round of antibiotics initially?

another doctor said just try probiotic in high doses for 6months-year. which sounds great, but expensive, and kind of lazy advice...
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

This channel has a lot of infos: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheHealthyGuts/videos

If you really wanna go that route.

I'm saying this cause the 'killing' strategy might not be the solution according to some people, and I tend to agree with that.
bb free)
roam1

Post by roam1 »

thank you for the link, appreciated
can i ask, in your opinion, what alternative you would advise? i have also been cautious about 'killing' ns the damaging effect that can have on good bacteria.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Check out the EONutrition channel on youtube, it has some different takes on the issue so it might be of interest to you.
bb free)
roam1

Post by roam1 »

mauricio wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:55 pm Check out the EONutrition channel on youtube, it has some different takes on the issue so it might be of interest to you.
thank you, have had a look and contacted the orginsation. seems like a different apporach. trying to keep an open mind without getting overwhelmed as yet another apporach, another angle. hoping its not another way of branding for people to sell me their supplements...
roam1

Post by roam1 »

ah, after watching these videos seems contradictory to all other advice/diets. exhausted
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic