Your Email Address:

First Name:

lingual tonsils.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
blowinyouaway
lingual tonsils.

Post by blowinyouaway »

I started doing some digging and discovered a post on here about lingual tonsils. Never heard of them til recently and didn’t even know where they were located. Someone on here said they started taking their finger, putting a little toothpaste and brushing their lingual tonsils with it. But first I wanted to see if I could detect a smell. Y’all..... i put my finger back there and smelled it... YUCK. it smelled so bad. mystery solved. i knew my odor wasn’t coming from my tongue teeth or gums but I knew something was brewing at the back of my mouth/throat due to the white tongue only at the back. so immediately i put some sensodyne on my finger and started “brushing” my linguals with my finger. i’m gonna do it again tonight before bed after i brush my teeth and everything and then i’ll check tomorrow morning again with my finger at the back for the smell. i think i’ll start brushing my linguals with tung gel. the gel has done so good at my keeping my breath fresh even after food and drink so i think it’ll keep my linguals clean too. i’m using the soft brush from therabreath, the only thing i ever buy from them LMAO. But honestly it’s a really good brush for getting at the back of your throat and it’s soft so it wont hurt, it’s just long and narrow for hard to reach places.

i’ve been researching lingual tonsil laser surgery but i’m not sure where i can find anyone who specializes in it here in Houston. I put it in the search and get nothing. I have to see an ENT first but I’ll keep posting updates. Really excited that i might’ve found my breakthrough :D here’s hoping!

optimismishere
Junior
Re: lingual tonsils.

Post by optimismishere »

all the best,mate
naom
Re: lingual tonsils.

Post by naom »

hi

can someone reply what and were is the lingual tonsil, maybe show me a picture??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic