Your Email Address:

First Name:

Herbalist doctors for bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Herbalist doctors for bb

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Hello everyone , i wanna ask if anyone of you has information or some kind of experience with nigeria herbal doctors that claims that they cam heal bad breath 100 %, i have talk to few of them they say the can cure it with herbal and roots but i am not sure if they are scams or real healers

Cres
Junior

Re: Herbalist doctors for bb

Post by Cres »

Probably scams but you never know. You could look into curing or handling small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) if you think you have typical symptoms like bloating and nausea etc. while having eaten certain foods. There have been studies on oregano oil and allicin and their results say that they are basically as powerful as certain antibiotics (Rifaximin) against SIBO. Couple that with FODMAP-diet (or a vegan/vegetarian diet), and it could potentially help you. Here is one example of a strict diet helping a long-time BB sufferer viewtopic.php?p=68293
• Fecal halitosis since age 12
• TMAU negative
• Still looking for cure
• Feel free to contact me for anything
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Hello there thank you so much for your replay, i am not very sure what my cause is , its so confusing i have parasite on my gut and i dont know if i have sibo i am not sure , here in my country there are no doctors to cure or even to treat sibo , all i know is that i have took flagyl medicine 1 year ago and has helped me a lot but i am not sure if it helped with my parasite or my overgrowth bacteria , thats why i ask a lot because its very hard , i am not saying tha i have bb all time because i dont have it all time i wanna know what happend when i dont have it like what the reason bb stop, thats why in desperation I searched on internet and found them people say they have been healed by nigerian doctora but i am not sure , because to be hones I already spent a lot of money like a lot amd i dont want to waste so much more
simple
Advanced

Post by simple »

There has been research that parasites can cause bb, I’ve seen you posted you have/had gardia lamblia infection. Maybe antibiotics haven’t eliminated it completely or maybe the infection reoccured again?
Here’s research paper: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamape ... cle/203960
Emanuela hoxha wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:49 pm Hello there thank you so much for your replay, i am not very sure what my cause is , its so confusing i have parasite on my gut and i dont know if i have sibo i am not sure , here in my country there are no doctors to cure or even to treat sibo , all i know is that i have took flagyl medicine 1 year ago and has helped me a lot but i am not sure if it helped with my parasite or my overgrowth bacteria , thats why i ask a lot because its very hard , i am not saying tha i have bb all time because i dont have it all time i wanna know what happend when i dont have it like what the reason bb stop, thats why in desperation I searched on internet and found them people say they have been healed by nigerian doctora but i am not sure , because to be hones I already spent a lot of money like a lot amd i dont want to waste so much more
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Thank you i will read it 😊 thank you for your time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic