Your Email Address:

First Name:

Flagyl medicine for bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Flagyl medicine for bb

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

I have used flagyl medicine perscribe from my doctor and bad breath went away and i took a diet for stomach for about 1 month , the diet it was about not having acidic foods and alcohol and spices and also not having junk food and red meat , what i have notice is that bb went away completely than after i left flagyl it returns back but not as much as it was before , i searched on internet and i saw that flagyl has a role of killing bad bacteria , i want to know if someone of you guys has ever tried these medicine what are your experience on this one and can u relate this with the main cause of my bb because i still haven’t found the main cause of my bb

Armola tami
Total Newbie

Re: Flagyl medicine for bb

Post by Armola tami »

I have done search and flagyl is for bad bacteria in the body that can be cause also bad breath and it also cause slow digestion as a side effect
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Hello yes i have seen it too its for bad bacteria and it has cured my bb for about 3 months but then it comes back , i asked if anybody has experience on this medicine
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

Flagyl is just a product name for Metronidazol - lots of ppl have taken it here and got temporary relief some even permanent - just use the search function - for me it did nothing but for you it means your bb is bacteria related but those could be in various places (mouth/nose/stomache/intestine system and more...)

Just few tipps:
Try to rinse chlorhexamed if you get relief its your mouth
Try Rifaximin which only works off bacteria n stomache and intestines - if you get relief its coming from there..
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Thank you for your replay , i have also discovered that i have gardia lamia types of worms in my gut which i have had them for a very long time maybe since i was a kid and thats the reason the doctor perscribe the flagyl medicine ,i have also used probiotic 25 billion but when i used them i used to smell my own breath and what i was eating i used them for 2 weeks than left them because my bb got worse but when i left them i went bb free for about 1
Month , i am not finding the real connection between these things i have used with the main cause of my bb , i have also diarrhea with periods that means i have it for about 6 months then from that it goes in constipation , that mu condition most of the time and with reflux from my doctor which i dont feel it but he said i have it , the medicine you perscribe can my bb free for a while ? And if so that means that i have bad bacteria in my intestines? And by that it means that bab bacteria its the cause of my bb ? Again thank you for your time
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

If you didnt check it already try testing for SIBO - and yea rifaximin is working against bad/wrong bacteria only in the intestines system just very litte outside... Just talk to your doc about it and ask for it - i tested it but didnt do anything bc mine seems not to be related to bad bacteria overgrowth....
Keep us updated and all the best :)
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

I think its from the inside i am pretty sure about it but the doc in my country are very knowledge about bad breath like a lot , they dont know what sibo is and how to get test but i will search how to do a test , for the moment i am on a cure for parasite and i will sure let everyone know about my progress , thank you so much
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Sorry for english i mean the doctor are unknowledge which means that they dont have information
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

I want also to add also that my bb ita not that bad before i took flagyl and followed the diet was horrible and now its normaly bad like not too much and when its bad you cant smell it only if you are very near me and there are days i dont even have it at all , it depends also from the food i eat it get worse or better base at the food .
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

The bigger question is, can you take antibiotics like metronidazole continuously on long terms? And the answer is NO.
It will create more complications (patient who used the drug for 4 months and developed peripheral neuropathy, convulsions, and cerebellar ataxia.), and the sh!tty bacteria in your body will mutate and become resistant to regular doses till you keep bumping up and up and up, and finally lose the battle.

We are stuck pretty badly in this sh!t.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

We have to see something else than , if there is other thing we can do i dont thing its something that has no solution to be honest i took flagyl and my bb that was before never cam back as strong as it was so thats a sign that this thing is curable plus i have seen so many people get well and have control on their bb , diet is also verg important because when i eat bad like sugar meat or alcohol i have bb when i eat good its not there are days that i dont even have bb at all every day gargle throat warm water and salt its very important and i am not cured 100 normally because there are bad days but ler me say that i had a big progress , we have to check also our stomach and gut and also parasite its very important , because maybe the case its not one only the cause may be several things we dont know , i have a friend for example that never had bb im her life i have known since kid and now she is 26 years and has stomach issue amd she has the same horrible bb that i had before i took flagyl or before whe i ate ver bad , and she took medicine for bb and still have bb so that mean that maybe that its not that we ate cursed with but just we didnt found all the possible reasons and normally the cure to all of them , i want to hope this thing is curable since i have seen there are days i am free from bb that means that there is hope , we need to collaborate and help each other as much as we can because nobody its going to help us , leta chat and talk as much as we can , sorry for my english
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

I wanna ask pleas i think i have overgrowth bad bacterian on my gut but i want to know if someone here has experience woth coffe and milk every time i used to drink coffee or milk bb got really really worse
Anomi

Post by Anomi »

Sure... the coffee worsen the smell
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Emanuela hoxha wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:38 pm I wanna ask pleas i think i have overgrowth bad bacterian on my gut but i want to know if someone here has experience woth coffe and milk every time i used to drink coffee or milk bb got really really worse
Yes, its very common in us where coffee and milk makes it worse.
Does you bb also get worse and taste in the mouth gets bitter when you workout, exercise, running etc? mine does.
Emanuela hoxha
Junior

Post by Emanuela hoxha »

Yes exactly when i do fitness bad breath got worse whenever i am very thirsty for water bb get worse and i exercise i want to drink water all the time and i get very thirsty thats why we have bb , so we have almost the same symptoms but not the same cause , i think mine is from bad bacteria overgrowth and parasite and also from stomach but for stomach i am not very sure for stomach cuz i dont have any symptoms from stomach , so i think the main cause for me is my gut thats why when i took flagyl it went away and now it on and off i dont get it , can anyone share some info with me please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic