Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad breath since 11 years old, I’m 24 now

Tell us your story with bad breath
1FullDecade
Total Newbie

Bad breath since 11 years old, I’m 24 now

Post by 1FullDecade »

Hello everyone. This post will be about my story, yes it says I’m a newbie I come from a different website. I always knew about this website but I never created an account, I would go on “search” and read topics looking for a cure

I’m married with 2 kids, my wife is so understanding omg she does not let this bad breath get in the way of our marriage, specially when we both have a good life with kids and no financial problems,

I’m not endorsing any damn products since it’s my personal opinion they they’re scam but shitty people taking advantage of us.

These masks will not cover my breath trust me people can still smell my breath LOL. It’s like they rub their noses or try to pretend to rub they’re eyes and say they have allergies and just being nice, gladly I have friends that give it to me straight and understand that I have an issue.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST GUYS!

What I’ve tried
Removed 2 wisdom tooth, currently have 2 left
Tonsillectomy- please read further ;)
****ing mouthwashess
Priobiotics
Antibiotics
Omeprazole - these actually help not gonna lie
I use Waterpik , it really cleans my teeth but it’s not the root to my bb
I have removed 3 teeth’s and have 2 fake crown teeth’s.
I’ve done the H.Pylori test came back positive and doctors starting me on medications. ASK FOR A BREATH BAG TEST AND NOT A GERD STOOL SAMPLE.
It’s like the doctor makes you drink this really yucky liquid and asks you to breath into 2 bags and send it to the lab.
I’ve done the Swallow test when they take a picture of your throat - negative
The saliva test does not work btw because we all have different Fromm of bad breath, gut, nose etc etc

First of I will say if you feel like your doctor is not being fair with you and just tells you go see a dentist or go brush your teeth or try this mouthwash, look at him in the eye and tell him TO GO ***k HIMSELF, yeah like I didint try that for the past 10 DAMN years , I actually did do this and he told me that is all in my head and that into too angry.

I went to see a psychiatrist because I was like what if it’s all in my head and the doctor right? Guess what the psychiatrist said?? That the fact that it’s not in my head, I legit had bad breath.

So before I cussed out my Idiot ENT that don’t know shit, he told me that he would take my tonsils. But not my adenoids? Okay whatever, nothing happened still bad breath.

Sooo there was a Post here of a guy saying “IT WAS THE ****ing ADENOIDS” and it made me realize, what if me and this dude got the same issue? So I told my ENT to take them out he said no, you know I did? That’s right cussed his ass out and now as we speak in at the ENT office waiting on another ENT, because you know what? If you won’t do the surgery I’ll find one that will, THATS RIGHT BOYS PUT YOUR ****ing FOOT DOWN, DONT LET THEE DOCTORS MAKE YOU GIVE UP, some of them are retarded and there’s only a good few doctors

I put my finger in my soft palate area of my adenoids and I waitied 10 seconds to dry and smelled, my finger smelled like straight fuckjng dog shit, NOW I know I’ve seen Hundreds of people saying they have them both taken out and nothing happened, but hey we should try everything right?!
I’m going to fake some symptoms to take adenoids out and not tell shit about my bad breath, okay maybe I’ll tell them it smells a bit lol

I will try to be active on this forum as much as I can! If you want to reach me via discord or whatever if you need a chat or if you live in the U.S I don’t mind chatting.

Let’s go boys!

I will post a update in a few hours and see what this doctors say. My wife and I are hoping this fixes it, if not “we will keep trying” words of my wife. We try our best to work around like gum ect and I do breathing techniques ect ect

If you want to contact me personally DM ME.
I’ll figure out how to add pictures to this forum

Guy
Total Newbie
Re: Bad breath since 11 years old, I’m 24 now

Post by Guy »

Be interested to hear how you got on with the ENT. I had my tonsils removed last year but when I asked about removing adenoids at the same time he said adults don't usually still have them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic