Your Email Address:

First Name:

Best way to reduce bad breath naturally

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Worst breath
Junior

Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally

Post by Worst breath »

Jimi i want to try the mcdougall diet this week,plz update us on how ur breath has improved.

I was watching YouTube videos of mcdougall diet nd i saw someone also including milk nd cheese so i was wondering do u also eat dairy products on ur diet?

I hv nasal fecal breath so i need to knw did u also hav it?

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

It works....no cheese no milk....you have to eat NO FAT DIET....the fat seems to be culprint....keep on it for few months you will see good improvement
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Are you still on the diet? Is it still helping? I get so frustrated sometimes and feel like doing a water fast but it’s so hard. I want to try this and I def realized the worst bb is after cheese or tomato sauce. Or any dairy. So many diets to try and I can never seem to stick to it. However I’m at my wits end and I think I’ll start this diet.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:36 am I have experimented with some stuff for past few months and what I have to say is diet is the best reducer of bad breath.
From my experience our liver is not detoxing our bodies sufficiently....That is why the stuff gets to our throat etc....
If the liver is capable to detox....we would not have bad breath.

My main suspect is liver.....
So the best sustainable diet from my opinion is NO FAT VEGAN DIET.
Read about Mcdougall diet.

You get similar effect than with RAW FOOD but it is easier to thrive on it.
RAW FOOD diet is not achievable. It is too hard. Every raw foodist turned to vegan few years later....

THe clue is to eat clean...you have to cook stuff yourself, and eat predominately starches....veggies and fruit....as much as you want to.....
BUT NO OIL....that is the key....this will detox your liver....for some reason our bodies cant detox oil....and that is making out liver not efficient enough. So no frying in oil, no salad dressing with olive oil coconut oil etc....NONE!!!

You should try it....You will feel your liver detox like the small stones moving inside...or liver ducts opening up...dunno what is happening...but your body will manage better to reduce bad breath.

Try it and lets test it....it works really good...it is proven method that is easy to live on....
It is possible your bad breath will disappear....on raw diet it almost did, but I could not stay on raw...it was too hard.....

So this is the second best choice....People try this it will work. This might be our best bet to get rid of bad breath....

But you should stick on it for few months....maybe this is the total cure....
I am pretty sure this will reduce bad breath to 80 % so you can have better life and people will be more comfortable around you....
Hi Jimi I wanted to ask on the low fat diet youre on, you said you see huge improvement, did you have nasal bb and if you do did that get reduced from the diet and how much of it did it improve? Do you still get reactions without speaking? I can deal with mouth bb now but can't with the nasal bb
jame2023
Total Newbie

Post by jame2023 »

does it still work?
jame2023
Total Newbie

Post by jame2023 »

i ve been on this diet for 20 days. None improvement.
jame2023
Total Newbie

Post by jame2023 »

did it really work? If it really works. I see no execuse not sticking on it. If you just lose weight why not just eat more all add some chicken breast?
Worst breath
Junior

Post by Worst breath »

jame2023 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:07 am i ve been on this diet for 20 days. None improvement.
20 days is way too short to see improvement,u hv to still to it for myb 2-3 months to see improvement
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Jimi Stein wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:05 pm It works....no cheese no milk....you have to eat NO FAT DIET....the fat seems to be culprint....keep on it for few months you will see good improvement
Hi Jimi :) sorry if I seem like a bother lol I was just wondering about your oral chroma reading and was wondering if dimethyl sulfide showed up for you at all? I've seen a few get high scores for that gas with people that have chronic bb. And was really wanting to know if that gas showed up for and if not any other gas? it would help to know thankyou:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic