Your Email Address:

First Name:

Best way to reduce bad breath naturally

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Re: Best way to reduce bad breath naturally

Post by Beenhereforeva »

KL123 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:04 pm
Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:30 pm Wow! But what are the dietary measures they mention in the study that can help reduce the smell??
It may help at a very minute level that may be negligible, but I guess the only good thing about having this test done is, if it comes back positive, you will know for sure what lane are you travelling into. You will know your direction, and perhaps you won't open your wallet to any and every new scam that hits the market with a promise to cure chronic halitosis. Because we all know, if the problem is genetic, then it means, EVERY SINGLE CELL in your body has the issue deeply rooted into it, and these herbals sh!ts and supplements and mouth washes and pills don't do sh!t to cure the root cause of the problem.

Everything know remedy for this sh!t is just a cover up. All what matters is, which product gives you the longest cover up? And in my opinion, there isn't one that's any better than the other.

We are in for a long haul.

May be our future generations could see a cure or healing process when more exploration is done in the medical field of gene therapy.
How are YOU currently keeping the bb under control?

StillHoping
Sheriff
Canada

Post by StillHoping »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:48 pm This is so frustrating…. In the meantime, StillHoping me tioned the digestive enzymes. I’ll try that after a round of antibiotics and see what happens. I’ll add betaine to the mix .. it’s working for her once she got all the other areas taken care of. Beat of luck to all
I think you are referring to "HopefulOne" and NOT me "StillHoping"
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:49 pm
KL123 wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:04 pm
Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:30 pm Wow! But what are the dietary measures they mention in the study that can help reduce the smell??
It may help at a very minute level that may be negligible, but I guess the only good thing about having this test done is, if it comes back positive, you will know for sure what lane are you travelling into. You will know your direction, and perhaps you won't open your wallet to any and every new scam that hits the market with a promise to cure chronic halitosis. Because we all know, if the problem is genetic, then it means, EVERY SINGLE CELL in your body has the issue deeply rooted into it, and these herbals sh!ts and supplements and mouth washes and pills don't do sh!t to cure the root cause of the problem.

Everything know remedy for this sh!t is just a cover up. All what matters is, which product gives you the longest cover up? And in my opinion, there isn't one that's any better than the other.

We are in for a long haul.

May be our future generations could see a cure or healing process when more exploration is done in the medical field of gene therapy.
How are YOU currently keeping the bb under control?

Thoroughly scrape the tongue before brushing the teeth twice a day (morning and evening), and after brushing the teeth and brushing the tongue and nasopharynx and rinsing it all out , put a couple of drops of Hibiclens on the dorsum (back of the tongue), and let it sit there. Hibiclens sticks to the tongue and throat surface and keeps killing the sh!tty bacteria, and gives a longer relief time. You don't want to put more than one or two drops as it could be over killing it.

Also, when you get up in the morning, your lungs need to exhale out all the sh!tty gas elements that are off loaded by your blood into the lungs during the night.
Step out in the fresh air, breath in deeply by pushing out your belly to get more oxygen in. Leave the fresh air in the the lungs for a few seconds and exhale it out. Repeat the process at least 50 times and it clears up the lungs (only to make space for more sh!t to slowly accumulate in the next 12 hours).

Sometimes I drink a glass of 99% aloe vera extract juice before going to bed and before brushing the teeth. It does eliminate bad breath in the morning.
Recently, someone reported that their doctor recommended Ivermectin 3 mg. (5 pills on day one), skip day 2, and 3 pills on day 3. And their BB disappeard.
However, I wouldn't take Ivermectin without a prescription. Too many people have been reported to have gotten sick for taking an over dose of Ivermectin.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Thanks for that detailed response. The aloe vera helps me too sometimes. Hibiclens helps but leaves a weird aftertaste. Still more manageable than the bb. It does help.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:50 pm Thanks for that detailed response. The aloe vera helps me too sometimes. Hibiclens helps but leaves a weird aftertaste. Still more manageable than the bb. It does help.
Yeah I know.
Hibiclens after taste makes you feel like if you are in some trauma center where some injured person is getting bandage on their wounds. But the good thing is, it goes away after a little bit and hibiclens keeps on fighting.

Notice something very interesting.

If you take a saliva sample from the tongue surface close to throat when you get in the morning (before brushing and tongue scrapping), it's usually very stinky and obnoxious,
But use a different finger and take the sample of saliva from UNDER the tongue, and take a sniff. It has absolutely no smell. It's baby breath.

It looks like the problem is not in the saliva, it's the continuous gases that our lungs exhale and leave the residue of this shItty bacteria all the way from Primary Bronchi to Trachea, to Larynx to throat and pharynx and the dorsum.

Our tongue scrappers can only go so far, but the sh!t build up goes deeper in the air track.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

You’re right about that traumatic aftertaste. How much relief does this bring you and for how long? Thanks for the replies. I get about 80%-90% relief but it’s since I started the low carb diet and then some digestive enzymes and hiblicens.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:25 pm You’re right about that traumatic aftertaste. How much relief does this bring you and for how long? Thanks for the replies. I get about 80%-90% relief but it’s since I started the low carb diet and then some digestive enzymes and hiblicens.
Hibiclens probably gives relief for a couple of hours before it starts to wear out and gives in to the continues growth of sh!tty bacteria and odorous gases that our bodies keep producing.. i mean it's a factory that continuously runs 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. And with the age creeping up on us, it's only going to get worse.

Hibiclens can only do so much. It's just way too much of an overwhelming stuff to fight against.
Kaybay
Junior
United States of America

Post by Kaybay »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:50 pm Thanks for that detailed response. The aloe vera helps me too sometimes. Hibiclens helps but leaves a weird aftertaste. Still more manageable than the bb. It does help.
Hi I sent you another message:)
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

KL123 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:34 pm
Beenhereforeva wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:25 pm You’re right about that traumatic aftertaste. How much relief does this bring you and for how long? Thanks for the replies. I get about 80%-90% relief but it’s since I started the low carb diet and then some digestive enzymes and hiblicens.
Hibiclens probably gives relief for a couple of hours before it starts to wear out and gives in to the continues growth of sh!tty bacteria and odorous gases that our bodies keep producing.. i mean it's a factory that continuously runs 24/7, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. And with the age creeping up on us, it's only going to get worse.

Hibiclens can only do so much. It's just way too much of an overwhelming stuff to fight against.
But how much relief do you get approximately? 75?80%? More?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:45 am
KL123 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:34 pm

But how much relief do you get approximately? 75?80%? More?

The first 15 minutes, probably 99%

And the it slowly wears out till it gets to zero in about 2 hours depending on how bad of bad breath day I am having.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Do you do it again for another 2 hours? I found if I do it again in the same day, it doesn’t work as well anymore. It’s like a once a day thing. :/
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:47 pm Do you do it again for another 2 hours? I found if I do it again in the same day, it doesn’t work as well anymore. It’s like a once a day thing. :/

yep, it doesn't work that good anymore, may be do it after 6 hours or so?
But then again, make sure to clear the lungs by passing lots of fresh air in and out, before doing the second round of Hibiclens.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Great tip. Thanks! Are you able to talk to people without reactions thanks to your method?
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:42 pm Great tip. Thanks! Are you able to talk to people without reactions thanks to your method?
Depends on the day and time.

Sometimes I do get by without seeing reactions.
But most of the time, I know I am exhaling sh!t and they are either putting up with it or about rub nose, step back or make a monkey looking face.

Only God know what kinda sh!t ass hand we have been dealt. It's not easy to with these cards, dude!
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Same here. There’s good days, there’s bad days etc. Let’s keep hoping… and researching. 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic