Your Email Address:

First Name:

Support group

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
JoySD
Total Newbie
Support group

Post by JoySD »

Hey guys my name is Amy I'm from California , I would like to start a online support group preferably on zoom however you don't have to be on video where we can just vent and support each other. Im married so no weird stuff please . Hoping to get st least one other female involved but guys are welcome too.

I have been suffering with bad breath for 6 years now. 9 months ago I hit rock bottom I have had bb for awhile now but I was managing pretty well that or I was just used to it. Untill one day out of nowhere I started to feel a thick biofilm I could not get rid of. I'm sure we all have our hacks, so I hit it with everything I had.. I went to a doctor which many of you already know how that goes this guy actually laughed at me when I asked him for antibiotics. He said he could see on my medical chart I been dealing with this a while and that's just not how it works . I walked away absolutely crushed . Got my hands on amoxicillin and some chlorhexidine and took it from there it worked for a bit but the biofilm came back
I'm at the point where I use a few drops of bleach to brush my teeth a couple of times a week. Some times I can go entire weeks with out using bleach. I know it's crazy and I'm not encouraging any one to do it I'm just telling my story. Along the way I realized how important taking care of my mental health especially because we go through so much . I'm currently in therapy and I'm lucky enough to have a supportive husband and children even with that thier are days we're if I'm being honest I fall apart. I'm hoping to help as many people as I can and In the process help myself. So of your interested please comment below or drop a pm
ps I'm Hella bubbly and talkative.

Longtime
Total Newbie
United States of America

Re: Support group

Post by Longtime »

I am interested.
dangeolgau

Re: Support group

Post by dangeolgau »

JoySD wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:22 am Hey guys my name is Amy I'm from California , I would like to start a online support group preferably on zoom however you don't have to be on video where we can just vent and support each other. Im married so no weird stuff please . Hoping to get st least one other female involved but guys are welcome too.

I have been suffering with bad breath for 6 years now. 9 months ago I hit rock bottom I have had bb for awhile now but I was managing pretty well that or I was just used to it. Untill one day out of nowhere I started to feel a thick biofilm I could not get rid of. I'm sure we all have our hacks, so I hit it with everything I had.. I went to a doctor which many of you already know how that goes this guy actually laughed at me when I asked him for antibiotics. He said he could see on my medical chart I been dealing with this a while and that's just not how it works . I walked away absolutely crushed . Got my hands on amoxicillin and some chlorhexidine and took it from there it worked for a bit but the biofilm came back
I'm at the point where I use a few drops of bleach to brush my teeth a couple of times a week. Some times I can go entire weeks with out using bleach. I know it's crazy and I'm not encouraging any one to do it I'm just telling my story. Along the way I realized how important taking care of my mental health especially because we go through so much . I'm currently in therapy and I'm lucky enough to have a supportive husband and children even with that thier are days we're if I'm being honest I fall apart. I'm hoping to help as many people as I can and In the process help myself. So of your interested please comment below or drop a pm
ps I'm Hella bubbly and talkative.
At which age did your bb started?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic