Your Email Address:

First Name:

CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
Tee

CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Post by Tee »

Hi All,
I've been lurking around this forum for 2 years now, I recently signed up to contribute. Though I'm yet to find a cure for my Chronic halitosis, this forum has helped in unimaginable ways..I've read through all posts since 2006!

I recently stumbled on an easy effective and affordable fix for heavy tongue coating and tongue smell. It's worthy of Note that tongue coating and tongue smell may be a symptom of halitosis, eliminating it doesn't mean there will be no halitosis, as in my case.

The cure is a Pharmaceutical Product called GLYCERIN AND BORAX. It's a whiteish clear viscous liquid sold in pharmacies for less than $1.
COMPOSITION: 12% BORAX ,88% Glycerin.

HOW TO USE: Brush your mouth and rinse with water. Then use a tablespoon full of d liquid in your mouth (may have a slightly warm feeling), let it sit in on your tongue for 5mins, then brush your tongue out with a Clean toothbrush. Repeat for 5days, morning and evening to see affirmative results, discontinue and use once weekly for maintenance.

I had the pinkest tongue I've ever had in my lifetime, in about 3days of using twice daily. Ive been using this on e weekly (after the first week dosing) for the past 6months, my tongue is still pink, no tongue smell, YES I still have halitosis.
The only pharma product that temporarily achieved that for me in the past is NYSTATIN oral liquid, the results didn't last two days.

Lovelybug2x
Total Newbie

Re: CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Post by Lovelybug2x »

Hi,

I’m from the US. Can you tell me where I can get the product you’re talking about? I searched borax glycerin some shady websites came up I hope I don’t get scammed because I ordered a bottle from one of the websites
Tee

Re: CURE FOR TONGUE COATING AND SMELLY TONGUE

Post by Tee »

Lovelybug2x wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:12 am Hi,

I’m from the US. Can you tell me where I can get the product you’re talking about? I searched borax glycerin some shady websites came up I hope I don’t get scammed because I ordered a bottle from one of the websites
Hi, I'm not in the US. It's a pharmaceutical product so you should check in with your local pharmacy. Amazon has been helpful to thoes of us outside the US.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic