Your Email Address:

First Name:

Still Cured (4 year update)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Attraction
Advanced

Still Cured (4 year update)

Post by Attraction »

I had terrible bb but it was cured with:
1) wisdom teeth removal
- my wisdom teeth were rotten underneath the gums which i couldn't see but there is a photo on my profile in a previous post/comment as i asked the dentist to keep my teeth...the odor was terrible so getting them removed was about 20% cure
2) tonsillectomy
- this was much worse (which is hard to imagine if you see my rotten wisdom teeth) but tonsil stones are the worst and after i got my tonsillectomy, my bb was gone

I asked my dad (who originally told me about the odor) and breathed and he said there was 0 odor. Multiple times. I never had a problem communicating after that. No one stepped back or was uncomfortable at all. 100% cure

Now due to the propaganda & oppression i haven't seen a dentist in 2 years and i have bb again. Probably because of periodontal disease which i started getting last year. However i went 3 years without any bb at all. I probably have some decay but haven't seen the dentist to get xrays.

Some things i learned...99% of bb is caused orally. Only 1% is gastric. You need to get xrays and get them reviewed independently online because dentists are scammers. Many times, there is hidden decay under a tooth surface which can only be seen on x-ray. A dentist cannot see it with the naked eye. There's a video on YouTube of someone who had perfect teeth on the outside but under the surface their tooth was so decayed they had to get a root canal.

Filling (small decay) > root canal (large decay) > crown (giant decay) > implant (too much decay, must remove tooth)

Tee

Re: Still Cured (4 year update)

Post by Tee »

Hi.. great update, glad you found your cure.
I also had my wisdom tooth extracted (2019) and Tonsillectomy (2020)..made no difference as my BB has gotten progressively worse. I have the room filling type.

I want to know..did you have Nasal BB too?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic