Your Email Address:

First Name:

18 things that DID NOT work

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Pleasehelp
Re: 18 things that DID NOT work

Post by Pleasehelp »

Did you use probiotic in pill form, or a kind of melt in your mouth form?

The only thing I can think of is I once heard a man recommending a prescription that makes you create more saliva. Thinking about trying it. Mine gets worse when I talk, but I don't have dry mouth normally...I dont remember the name.

Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Pleasehelp wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:02 am Did you use probiotic in pill form, or a kind of melt in your mouth form?

The only thing I can think of is I once heard a man recommending a prescription that makes you create more saliva. Thinking about trying it. Mine gets worse when I talk, but I don't have dry mouth normally...I dont remember the name.
There are prescription medications for severe dry mouth, but for more moderate cases otc dry mouth lozenges (Therabreath and others) and/or sugar-free chewing gum (especially those using xylitol as a sweetener) are usually quite effective.

“Mine gets worse when I talk”
Yes, of course it does. As you speak, the air rushing in and out dries your mouth. The obvious fix is to pause more often and drink water during your pauses. There’s a good reason experienced public speakers have a glass or bottle of water handy at all times!
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

I did try Saligen for dry mouth but it made me sick, and it didn’t work anyway. I also tried the Zinkh mouthguard that’s supposed increase saliva, it did help with producing more saliva, but I still had bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic