Your Email Address:

First Name:

My cure for fecal BB

Tell us your story with bad breath
Rikki 2.0
Total Newbie

Re: My cure for fecal BB

Post by Rikki 2.0 »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:22 am Thank you for replying. Before the celery juice, did you have constipation issues? Meaning were you unable to do number 2 everyday? I never had that but I am trying to juice as I type. It’s disgusting haha but if it works, I wouldn’t care. I’d even drank vinegar before, a but of bleach even. Let’s see! Thanks for the information.
I did. But I had "IBS" which included both mild constipation and loose stools. Just depended on the day.

Rikki 2.0
Total Newbie

Post by Rikki 2.0 »

Worst breath wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:11 pm Rikki did u hv nasal breath?
Honestly, I could never tell. I'm pretty sure I did and often felt so self-conscious to even be in a small room or car with other people, but I've never been able to confirm since I was too nervous to ask family/friends.
Rikki 2.0
Total Newbie

Post by Rikki 2.0 »

Here's a bit of an update: All of my test results (blood work for liver and kidney function) came back normal. Which is so frustrating and I'm sure you can all relate. It's ridiculous that doctors can't figure out what's going on with all of us. I even stopped the celery juice for several days before the blood work to ensure the tests weren't influenced.

I decided to take this opportunity to test things out by remaining off of the celery juice for several weeks to see what would happen. Here's what I noticed: It took a long while for the BB to fully return to pre-celery juice levels. Which was about 4 weeks or so. For several days and even weeks after I stopped the juicing, my breath still felt fresh, there was no smell from the lick test and there was no coating on my tongue. I also had no body odour at all, even after working out which was interesting and not common for me.
Though it did slowly return, which I expected, it almost seems as though the consistent celery juice cleared up the excess or buildup of waste that had been accumulating in my body for years. However, since I hadn't fixed (or become aware of) the root cause of why the build-up happens, it just returned to it's smelly and gunked up self after some time.
I've recently begun drinking the celery juice again and am already beginning to experience a decrease in the BB.
Now, keep in mind that the only real proof I have of this success is the clean/fresh feeling I have all the time while on celery juice, no smell with lick test, no tongue coating, and I can no longer smell my bad breath in my mask (I wear an N95 at work and could literally smell my BB without the celery juice). Also, I've gotten no reactions from friends and family when we've hung out together. However, I'm not currently dating anyone so haven't gotten feedback from a SO.

I'd be so curious to hear if this has worked for anyone else, or if you've experienced even mild improvements.

I haven't had any changes in my bowel movements - I have IBS and have always had a mix of constipation and loose stools. But I always have bloating, and digestive issues. This hasn't changed. And I can't speak to nasal BB since I was never able to confirm if I had nasal BB before.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Hi. I tried the celery juice for 35 days. No improvements but I appreciate the intention. I’m happy it worked for you 🙏🏻 I am still drinking it hoping for some miracle but 45 days in, I will stop if there isn’t a breakthrough 😔
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic