Your Email Address:

First Name:

Oravital? The cure for halitosis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hoodlumhoe
Total Newbie

Oravital? The cure for halitosis?

Post by Hoodlumhoe »

Anyone in Ontario, Canada that had tried the Oravital Treatment?

Stevian
Junior

Re: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?

Post by Stevian »

@ Hoodlumhoe
No, but I’ve spoken with Dr Hyland on Zoom and I think if (and only if) the problem is intra-oral VSCs, then I think his approach is sound. My own case seems under decent control, so I’m not sure if I’m gonna spend the money. Still thinking about it, but it’s a better approach than laser tongue debridement, imo.
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

@ Hoodlumhoe
I made an appointment with one of Dr Hyland’s associate practitioners for this Wednesday, so I should have something to report within the next few weeks, make that several weeks.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

you know it is a scam right, that every bad breath rinse is the same as his shit.....
the scam clinic claims ""BIOFILM TESTING"" this is just repackaged scam present....there are millions of bacteria in our mouth.....
and you gonna loose few thousand because scam clinic never have normal prices
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

@ Jimi

Nah, it’s a few hundred, not a few thousand, and I’m keeping an open mind about it.What’s a normal price for an antibiotic oral rinse anyway?
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

Have tried it. It helped at first but I still have the issue. They give you a prescription oral antibiotic rinse for 2 weeks. Then you are using daily rinses after that (chlorhexidine and either a zinc or other type of rinse that you can easily buy). I find the antibiotic rince works while on it and maybe for a week after but the problem returns. The rinses help to control things but no cure here, at least not for me. They also try to pinpoint your problem (like is it PND, gum disease, etc.) but I know we have all addressed those kinds of issues already. The approach is very oral-based from what I remember.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic