Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Beast
Junior

Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?

Post by Beast »

If so, did it work? How long did it take to see results?

sadlife123
Total Newbie
Re: Has anyone tried Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade for BB?

Post by sadlife123 »

Saw someone here getting cured after a week but for me it didn't work sadly
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

Doesn’t look like it’s going to work for me either
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

@ Beast

Nah, this is one of those silly, scammy herbal + plain weird folk remedies. Total waste of money. If your bb is coming from the mouth, I recommend an antibiotic oral rinse, possibly in conjunction with an antibiotic ointment, if you also have gum disease, followed by chlorhexadine, followed by dental probiotics.
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

@ Beast

Nah, this is one of those silly, scammy herbal + plain weird folk remedies. Total waste of money. If your bb is coming from the mouth, I recommend an antibiotic oral rinse, possibly in conjunction with an antibiotic ointment (if you also have gum disease), followed by chlorhexadine, followed by dental probiotics.
Beast
Junior

Post by Beast »

Don’t the antibiotics kill the probiotics?
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Beast wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:27 pm Don’t the antibiotics kill the probiotics?
No. The probiotics *follow* the antibiotics.

Antibiotics
Then chlorhexadine
Then dental probiotics

Herbal remedies and exotic treatments like diatomaceous earth, colloidal silver, etc, are basically quack medicine, voodoo medicine.
Intra-oral halitosis is caused by the metabolic off-gassing of gram negative anaerobic bacteria in the mouth and/or the throat. Bacteria need an antibiotic and antimicrobial approach, followed by dental probiotics.

An antibiotic ointment may also be applied to the gums for those who have periodontitis (gum disease).
Tee

Post by Tee »

@beast don't listen to weirdos. That stuff is a total waste and dangerous.. nearly killed me.
Beenhereforeva
Junior

Post by Beenhereforeva »

Stevian wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:28 pm @ Beast

Nah, this is one of those silly, scammy herbal + plain weird folk remedies. Total waste of money. If your bb is coming from the mouth, I recommend an antibiotic oral rinse, possibly in conjunction with an antibiotic ointment, if you also have gum disease, followed by chlorhexadine, followed by dental probiotics.
Can you please explain how to get or make an antibiotic rinse? Also for how long should this be taken? Then chlorohexadine, then oral probiotic. Can it be regular probiotics? Do you suggest a specific one? Thank you!
AlphaB
Total Newbie

Post by AlphaB »

Tried it, no effect. Hoped it would help my gut issues too. Mixed it with water, rinsed, then swallowed.

It's important not to inhale any of the powder though as it is very bad for the lungs.
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Beenhereforeva wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:47 pm
Stevian wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:28 pm @ Beast

Can you please explain how to get or make an antibiotic rinse? Also for how long should this be taken? Then chlorohexadine, then oral probiotic. Can it be regular probiotics? Do you suggest a specific one? Thank you!
@ Beenhereforeva
Most pharmacies aren’t knowledgeable or set up for the compounding process. Dentist Jim Hyland in Toronto uses a local Toronto pharmacy that customizes antibiotic rinses to his prescription. Looks to me far better than swallowed antibiotics. His system is Oravital. I’m not endorsing it, at least not yet. I’m waiting for a lab report on dna analysis of my oral samples.
I hope that is helpful. Feel free to pm me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic