Your Email Address:

First Name:

It was bader after Corona!!!

Tell us your story with bad breath
German
Total Newbie

It was bader after Corona!!!

Post by German »

Hello, my name is Tim, iam from Germany(sorry for english) I had this Problem about maybe 15 Years, but sometimes it was better ore bader. It cames from teeth but i have not Karies(don*t know in english the word)
the last years it was not soooo bad, but not yet acaptibal(?)

Last year i was became Corona, at work! it was terrible, from 0 to 100(dont know in english) a had became an Anosmie(with this problem we have BB)
Anosmie, i was dont smell, ore tasting anything(absolute nothing)
but i knowing it must be Corona. than i was going to Dr.

do you know how terrible it is with Anosmie and BB?

i was trainet my sin of smell and taste, but my nose...i think was stink..i dont know... and i must go to work again, terrible and horror...
today iam out of work, some peoble at work was laughing ore mobbed(?) mobbing me.
iam not able to work today. but i want that is cames better! i had buyed some probiotics. i have tooked all there is, for examble xylitol(its good, but short)

and Corona has also make sick my heart(dosnt works good yet)

maybe you can ansering me, sorry for my english, iam learning for it, but its not so easy at time)
LG

Nocktra
Total Newbie
Re: It was bader after Corona!!!

Post by Nocktra »

hello German
I understand your pain it's hard. Drinks activated charcoal in small quantities for a week. It won't cure you but will improve your baby a lot if you don't smoke. and also drink lots of water. good luck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic