Your Email Address:

First Name:

You'll Thank Me, simple and easy- bb free!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tee

Re: You'll Thank Me, simple and easy- bb free!

Post by Tee »

Gonna take more than that to convince anyone here.
First u didn't state your symptoms..or bb type.
Second- Total newbie with a magical cure post.
Next, there's no magic pill for BB. Soooo, another potential BS! Until otherwise proven.

Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Oh yeah, Lisa, if your name’s actually Lisa, which I sincerely doubt.
Just another pseudonymous pill peddler.
Likely about as effective as the infamous parsley gel capsules, which is to say - a total waste of money.
Tiresome nonsense. A scam by any other name is still a scam. Please go away.
Bendover

Post by Bendover »

Lisa,

If you lick my ass, your breath will be fresh.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

come on guys little respct for the "lady" 3 count poster with magical cure....lets all run to amazon and buy some origano
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Bri93
Total Newbie

Post by Bri93 »

LisaTeeth wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:58 pm Hi, Long Time Lurker.
So my remedy has been listed here. Guess what... it works!!!

I'm not saying it works for everyone. I have a pretty good feeling it'll help most of you.

I won't even list the brand I take, I don't want to be accused of selling it. I'm here to help you if you are in agony. Save the accusations of having other motives. =;

Search up Oregano Oil Capsules. Buy the best top rated organic kind that you find that are highest quality. They are not expensive!

First week, take 2. 1 with a large meal. 1 before bed. They can make you slightly nauseaus on an empty stomach.
Before bed is great, because you are sleeping.

Second week and ongoing, just 1 at bed.

You're welcome, if you have done exactly what I listed above and it didn't work- Fine, but do above and let me know.
** ALSO- Drink a lot of water, stay hydrated. Scrape your tongue with a stainless steel scraper, use toothpicks after ever meal.
Not selling these, but the Dr. Brand cleans gums amazingly well, better than flossing. ( For the love of all that is holy, I am not selling these!!!!! I want everyone to have the best mouth and to live happily!!!!! ) They are plastic and white. Terrible for the Earth, but your gums will be clean. If you can get the one end of it through the teeth- you will have a clean mouth. Of course brush with precision.

Enjoy talking and being close again. =D>
Lisa.
Long time sufferer, my bb history would make you more depressed than your situation. 100%

Thanks so much @LisaTeeth !

Sorry about the negative posters. I can only assume they haven't gotten laid in a LONG time.
Stevian
Junior

Post by Stevian »

Bri93 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:31 am
LisaTeeth wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:58 pm Hi, Long Time Lurker.
So my remedy has been listed here. Guess what... it works!!!

I'm not saying it works for everyone. I have a pretty good feeling it'll help most of you.

I won't even list the brand I take, I don't want to be accused of selling it. I'm here to help you if you are in agony. Save the accusations of having other motives. =;

Search up Oregano Oil Capsules. Buy the best top rated organic kind that you find that are highest quality. They are not expensive!

First week, take 2. 1 with a large meal. 1 before bed. They can make you slightly nauseaus on an empty stomach.
Before bed is great, because you are sleeping.

Second week and ongoing, just 1 at bed.

You're welcome, if you have done exactly what I listed above and it didn't work- Fine, but do above and let me know.
** ALSO- Drink a lot of water, stay hydrated. Scrape your tongue with a stainless steel scraper, use toothpicks after ever meal.
Not selling these, but the Dr. Brand cleans gums amazingly well, better than flossing. ( For the love of all that is holy, I am not selling these!!!!! I want everyone to have the best mouth and to live happily!!!!! ) They are plastic and white. Terrible for the Earth, but your gums will be clean. If you can get the one end of it through the teeth- you will have a clean mouth. Of course brush with precision.

Enjoy talking and being close again. =D>
Lisa.
Long time sufferer, my bb history would make you more depressed than your situation. 100%

Thanks so much @LisaTeeth !

Sorry about the negative posters. I can only assume they haven't gotten laid in a LONG time.
When one encounters posts with sexual slurs such as displayed at the bottom of the quote, check the posting history. One has 2 posts, the other has 3 posts. Likely both accounts are run by the same pill peddler/huckster.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

the scammers have become smarter and smarter.....they all lurk for years without posting 1 post....before we could detect them easily.....there was even one bad breath clinic posting fake posts here on this site years ago....but now it is getting so much harder...not saying for sure these are all spammers of course
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic