Your Email Address:

First Name:

Possible cure?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Magnamax

Possible cure?

Post by Magnamax »

Hey folks,

I'm back after a while to share some updates on my bb journey.

I been dealing with bb for quite some time by now and basically everything I have tried hasn't worked. I had a success with Jarrow Formulas probiotic a couple of years ago but it was short lived and my bb returned after a while. After that, I just gave up and accepted my fate of living with bb for the rest of my life.

I had fecal breath both in my mouth and nose. The mouth one was somehow manageable with gum but the nasal BB was literally killing me. Even tho I gave up on finding a cure, I was constantly bothered by it everyday so one day I searched for another probiotic on az and found zenwise digestive enzymes. I said to myself it won't work but ended up ordering after seeing all the good reviews.

Once I got the probiotic, I didn't use it until maybe for a week cos I was just so skeptical but I tried one pill and initially I didn't notice anything instantly. So the next day, I was getting into my friend's car and I was about to chew a gum when I checked my breath quickly and noticed I didn't have that fecal breath anymore.

I upped the pill usage to 3 times a day before meal and next thing I checked was my morning breath which could literally kill a small child and to my surprise that was gone too. Now it has been almost a week and I'm praying this thing is permanent.

Before the probiotic, my nasal bb was a combination of feces + smelly mucus. The probiotic removed the feces smell from my nose but I still had the smelly mucus so I knew I needed to address that in a different way. I got dental pro probiotics and used a saline solution mixed with a spoon full of alkalol nasal wash. I don't have a confirmation from someone else but I no longer smell that stinky mucus so I think it cleared it but I'm going to keep doing the saline soln rinse a couple more times.

Will this work for me?
Probiotics don't work for everyone and I have had premature celebration in the past so I don't know if it will work for you. Maybe this probiotic I tried had the correct strains to rebalance my gut flora.

Any diet change?
In my previous endeavor, I tried going vegetarian but I don't think it helped at all. Currently, I'm not restricting my diet and eating what I usually eat.

Anything else you did/ noticed?
One thing I started doing way before starting the probiotics was to tape my mouth shut at night so I can breath through my nose. This wasn't to address bb but I always have dry mouth in the morning so wanted to alleviate that. This did not help with bb for me.

I also have patches of dry skin on my face and have seen that reduce after the probiotic use but not totally gone.

As for my tongue, I still have white patch towards the back.

Is this permanent?
I'm praying it is but as I said above I have had temporary success in the past and thought I was cured only for the bb to return later so no I'm not saying this is a cure. I will be updating you guys as time goes on.

KL123
Sheriff
Re: Possible cure?

Post by KL123 »

Which probiotic?
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

For Gut:
Zenwise Health Digestive Enzymes (this is what I have been using for the past week)
Balance One Probiotic Daily (started this yesterday mainly cos it has Lactobacillus paracasei strain which I read helps with skin issue )

For Oral:
Probiotics Pro-Dental Probiotic (I chew a couple throughout the day)
Bionaze Oral Sinus Probiotic (one in the morning and right before bed)
Alkalol - A Natural Soothing Nasal Wash
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

smells like spam...a new user with miraculous cure
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

Hmmm 🤔 new user? look at my post history. It's not like I'm saying everyone is going to get cured if you read the whole thing above. It worked for me but might not for you so buy the products at your own risk. You will be out of about $100 if it doesn't work.
sadlife123
Total Newbie

Post by sadlife123 »

Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:06 pm smells like spam...a new user with miraculous cure
Why do you have to be so negative about anyone who's posting their results? At some point no one is going to post what helps them anymore ](*,)
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

sadlife123 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:47 pm
Jimi Stein wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:06 pm smells like spam...a new user with miraculous cure
Why do you have to be so negative about anyone who's posting their results? At some point no one is going to post what helps them anymore ](*,)
Ikr everytime someone says pills have helped with their bb issue we assume they're trying to sell the pills but we don't question others who claim certain way of breathing cured their bad breath bs lol.

If you know your bb is coming from your gut (given you have ruled out everything else) why not try every kind of probiotic (different strains) available on the market? You will hopefully find something that works for you.

I have failed in the past with another probiotic but this seems to be working for me. It is too soon to say that I have been cured but I'm hopeful this is a permanent solution. If it is not, I'm gonna try some other probiotic again lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic