Your Email Address:

First Name:

How do you deal with your bb?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
spyr

Re: How do you deal with your bb?

Post by spyr »

Grunge wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:17 pm I've been trying a lot of things to find a cure. Nothing has cured me, but I have noticed there are things that have greatly alleviated the bad taste in my mouth (that's how I know when my breath is really bad...gets worse throughout the day).
My bb may be coming from either the gut or from my blood (food doesn't get digested properly and toxins go into my blood). I've had acid reflux for years and I'm burping all day long. I'm about 50 lbs overweight, so I've got a nice round belly lol.
Weight loss is important when trying to tackle bb. Of course, changing up what you eat helps a lot!
Here's what you can try doing -
Don't over-eat
Don't drink too much with meals (water, soda, beer, tea, etc)
Stay away from beef as much as possible
Stay from sweets as much as you can
Give your gut a break (fasting) every now and then

I think you or someone mentioned the liver. I think taking supplements for it isn't enough. You have to help it by eating better, and giving it a break to heal.

In the past I've posted what I've tried and has helped me, but man it is hard to continue to keep up with it all.

Hope this helps. God bless.
I always thought that my bb was coming from the gut or the blood too. I've tried so much supplements for everything (liver, stomach, gut) and nothing worked. Don't be so sure that your bb comes from somewhere deep in your body.
If you have a very bad bacterial environment in your mouth or in your throat, the things you eat may change the bacteria amount in your mouth/throat. That's why when you eat differently you can feel like something has changed. For example if we didn't eat any protein at all, most of us would have less bb than usual. But we can't do that because protein is essential to our body.

But your are right with your advices, they are important for reducing acid reflux and LPR which create a very great environment for bacteria in your throat and mouth.
What I found for LPR is saccharomyces boulardii, it reduces my nasal bb and I can see that people are reacting less to my bb. But the bad taste in my mouth still remains and I still have bb. It's also quite expensive to take it everyday.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic